WeirdCat

Support meeting in Trafford, Manchester

F.A.S.T (Families with Autism & Aspergers, Support in Trafford)

The next meeting will be

Wednesday 25th January 2006

Where

The Community Room behind

Broadheath Primary School

Sinderland Road, Altrincham

Time

7-9pm

Topic

Dietary Issues in Autism with Margaret Moss (Nutritionist and Director of Nutiriton and allergy Clinic)

www.nutritionandallergyclinic.co.uk

Refreshments available

For more information please contact

Ruth (Parent) 07904 146951

Liz (Ed Psychologist) 912 1179

Geraldine (Parent Partnership) 912 3150

We don't get many people tunr up as a rule, probably more lack of advertising than anything else but ti would be nice to see a few more faces

Ruth

Hi,

that's a real shame about the date as I work Mon Tues Wed evenings and I would have loved to attend especially as dietary issues are at the fore for us currently. Are the meets always on a Wednesday. I can often book the night off but preferably several weeks in advance. Do you have any advance dates for the rest of the year? Thanks

Elaine

Hi wierd cat -

I'm nowhere near Trafford but just wanted to say how good it is to see such a positive, upbeat post about a local support group...

Hope those refreshments you mention are all GF/DF!! Eat a Dietary Specials Digestive for Ben, OK?

L&P

BD :D l

Hi wierd cat -

I'm nowhere near Trafford but just wanted to say how good it is to see such a positive, upbeat post about a local support group...

Hope those refreshments you mention are all GF/DF!! Eat a Dietary Specials Digestive for Ben, OK?

L&P

BD :D l

No idea what food will be on offer but hopefully someone will have some gluten free or something, it's mainly just the parents of kids who go plus professionals.

Ruth

i had a meeting with them they compiled a 329 page report on me (im very spechial and complex not to mention unique) and then sochial servises whent and denide me and my mum the right to see the report for 10 months claiming they dident have it