Sign in to follow this  
Steve_colour-se7en

pass the thread...................

Hello everyone,

Just thought I might bring a little fun to this particular post, please attach in no more than 10 words but no fewer than 7 to my following post, making a kind of non sensical thread the next poster just carries the ramble on and then does the next poster and so on .

here goes. My hair stands up at the front but never at .........

Steve..

I think the boy means well but he is distinctly inclined to be inattentive......

Tutor of Winston Churchill to Lord Randolph Churchill,

Winston's father

My hair stands up at the front but never at Christmas, New Year or Easter. It only ....

Is this what you had in mind?

My hair stands up at the front but never at Christmas, New Year or Easter. It only stands up at the back then. My teeth however curl in a most fetching way when I get nervous. This causes problems when I

fall downstairs with a lemon curd sandwich in my hand ........

My hair stands up at the front but never at Christmas, New Year or Easter. It only stands up at the back then. My teeth however curl in a most fetching way when I get nervous. This causes problems when I fall downstairs with a lemon curd sandwich in my hand, whilst practising extreme ironing. The best example of

My hair stands up at the front but never at Christmas, New Year or Easter. It only stands up at the back then. My teeth however curl in a most fetching way when I get nervous. This causes problems when I fall downstairs with a lemon curd sandwich in my hand, whilst practising extreme ironing. The best example of how to balance a bycycle on your nose is

...........demonstrated by a Mr IC Spokes of Toronto, Canada in 1932 when he discovered the skill during a..............

(You do realise this won't work if two people post at the same time! :P )

... torrrential thunderstorm one summer which ...

(Need to keep an eye on who's in the room with you - bottom left :) )

My hair stands up at the front but never at Christmas, New Year or Easter. It only stands up at the back then. My teeth however curl in a most fetching way when I get nervous. This causes problems when I fall downstairs with a lemon curd sandwich in my hand, whilst practising extreme ironing. The best example of how to balance a bycycle on your nose is demonstrated by a Mr IC Spokes of Toronto, Canada in 1932 when he discovered the skill during a torrrential thunderstorm one summer which

started when he left his bath taps on. The badger .......

My hair stands up at the front but never at Christmas, New Year or Easter. It only stands up at the back then. My teeth however curl in a most fetching way when I get nervous. This causes problems when I fall downstairs with a lemon curd sandwich in my hand, whilst practising extreme ironing. The best example of how to balance a bycycle on your nose is demonstrated by a Mr IC Spokes of Toronto, Canada in 1932 when he discovered the skill during a torrrential thunderstorm one summer which started when he left his bath taps on. The badger which had burrowed underneath the log cabin on the

Edited by Hectorshouse

My hair stands up at the front but never at Christmas, New Year or Easter. It only stands up at the back then. My teeth however curl in a most fetching way when I get nervous. This causes problems when I fall downstairs with a lemon curd sandwich in my hand, whilst practising extreme ironing. The best example of how to balance a bycycle on your nose is demonstrated by a Mr IC Spokes of Toronto, Canada in 1932 when he discovered the skill during a torrrential thunderstorm one summer which started when he left his bath taps on. The badger, which had burrowed under the log cabin on the roof of the palace, erected in a moment of madness by the King after seeing an extremely large whisky being drunk by a very small garden gnome, turned white all over.

My left legs hangs ...

Thought we'd have a new paragraph before it gets too unwieldy! :P

Edited by MotherEve

My left leg hangs limply in front of me, the wood worm finally won. Rising damp is spreading all the way up ...

Lloyds tsb, Nationwide and Nat West, These come in handy when.....

the SAT Nav takes you through a ....

start up her own rock band playing lead singer with old Sid on the electric zimmer frame and Mary (you know, the one with the bowel problem bless her) on the air guitar, she did have Norman from the club doing the drums but he banged a bit too hard and popped his clogs...........so she had to use..........