Sign in to follow this  
Alli

Search question

Thought I had saved a link to this topic

"Is as/asd really a disability" but can't get it back. Tried putting it in search bar but keeps saying "error".

Help needed

Alli

Hi Allie -

I've tried having a look around on your behalf and couldn't find it either... was it a fairly recent post - i.e. post change of forum address?

When seaching, you'll get the error message if you use words of less than four letters, so for your search the only bits you could enter would be 'Really' and 'Disability' - but this throws up so many hits it would be a real trawl...

If you can remember a specific PHRASE or which forum topic it was in you'll cut down the legwork considerably. If using a phrase, leave out any words of less than four characters. Also type '+' between each word, because the search should then only find posts that contain ALL of the words rather than any individual word...

Hope that helps

BD :D

Hi Allie -

I've tried having a look around on your behalf and couldn't find it either... was it a fairly recent post - i.e. post change of forum address?

When seaching, you'll get the error message if you use words of less than four letters, so for your search the only bits you could enter would be 'Really' and 'Disability' - but this throws up so many hits it would be a real trawl...

If you can remember a specific PHRASE or which forum topic it was in you'll cut down the legwork considerably. If using a phrase, leave out any words of less than four characters. Also type '+' between each word, because the search should then only find posts that contain ALL of the words rather than any individual word...

Hope that helps

BD :D

T

Thanks

Happy New Year

Found stuff In DLA

Alli

T

Thanks

Happy New Year

Found stuff In DLA

Alli

Eeeee by 'eck - She's not as green as she's cabbage looking tha knows!!

Glad you found what you were looking for, A, Sorry I wasn't more help

L&P

BD