Sign in to follow this  
justamom

pic's - photos

Sorry not very good with the computer, only know how to email. Could someone please tell me how to get a pic or photo up in the left hand corner under my name. justamom.

Go to 'my controls' at the top then choose 'edit avatarsettings' on the left hand column - about halfway down - there is a bit where you can choose from some readymade pictures.

Hope this helps :)

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Justamom

There is a detailed step by step process in Techie Corner if you cant find it I will type it again.

To import any photo you need to set up an account with Photobucket copy the photo into your desktop in a file your pictures.

Then you basically copy and paste it into photobucket, and it comes up with a URL code copy and paste this whole code into "Set up Avatars" and the way to load it is to click on the the icon image of a tree you will see above the text box in "My Controls"

if it say img at the beginning and the end it has been successful.

If you have any problems just look in techic corner.

If Not there any more some one else will type it up. If not I will watch this page and go through each step,

All the best

H.