Sign in to follow this  
adamsmum

Hellp

Not shore about this but did test and it positive :huh: I know im late but i dont feel pregnant and im still feeding 1 year old. The pharmasist said the feeding wont effect test. So aparently baby number 5 is due september :blink: Whots the chance of gairl after 4 boys place bets now :lol:

not sure whether to congratulate you or not as you sound confused.im a mum of five and its really hard work with ds1 being adhd and ds2 being asd and dd2 having heath problems.hope you have a great pregnancy and congratulations.

not sure whether to congratulate you or not as you sound confused.im a mum of five and its really hard work with ds1 being adhd and ds2 being asd and dd2 having heath problems.hope you have a great pregnancy and congratulations.

thanks still in shock.no1 has behaviour problems,suspect aspergers,no2 is severally autistic, no3 speech delay.no4 12months old.all under 8 yrs old.think we are pleased just total shock.

I think the main thing upsetting us is relatives. i don't have much to do with mine but hubbys parents will go mad :( . It would be nice if i new people were happy. I'm getting use to idea now and I'm rely getting exited. Hubby thinks it's another boy :lol:

Hi,

Congrats and >:D<<'> . What a shock for you. At least if it's another boy you'll know what to expect!

The pharmacist was right about the feeding. Positive is definately positive, because the hormone it detects (HCG) is only present if you're pregnant.

All the best,

Loulou x

Congratulations adamsmum! :)

I have a friend who had a girl after four boys. You never know. One thing's for sure, it will be one or t'other! :lol:

K x

Well i think its just wonderful.i would have loved a big family.I have two kids a boy and a girl,but unfortunatly without going into details it looks like i wont be having any more.

Dont worry what others thing ok fives a big family these days but whats wrong with that.

Congratulations im really happy for you.

Congrats from me too,

I think big families are great but these days people seem to tut once you have more than two ! why is that ??

I know I wouldn't have stopped at three if I hadn't had to :wub:

once you get past two then you might as well have ten IYKWIM

enjoy your pregnancy,

wac

Edited by waccoe

Congratulations Adams mum

Sod what the family says - it's you and yours that count, what's it got to do with the rest of the family if you have 25 kids?

My eldest bro has 7 kids & they're the loveliest family that I know. I'd be proud if my lad grew up as well mannered and thoughtful as any one of them. It's my favourite family house to visit & The Boy absolutely adores going there, because they all accept him as he is.

All the very best to you.

i bet one pece of plastic with a bit of strin attached to it (thats what was in my pocket) that it will be a girl

CONGRATULATIONS[/size][/size]

>:D<<'> :D:party: :party:

>:D<<'> :dance::D Congratulations!!!!!!!! :party:

Thats lovely news.

I have 3 boys and for some reason i do feel broody again, and i don't even mind if i had another boy. Maybe i will wait a bit though, Aiden is only 5 months old and i'm still propping my eyelids open with matchsticks!!!

Glad to hear your not feeling sicky, but it always seems to be the way that as soon as you've done a test you start with the morning noon and night sickness. I hope you don't! :P

Thank you all. Will keep you up to date. Family took it well so i'm feeling happy but icky :sick::lol: