Sign in to follow this  
Lufty

New Moderators

Dear All

Our forum is getting ever more popular and the growth in new members and posts is growing daily.

In order to keep the board running in the friendly, good natured and above all safe environment we are all used to, we have decided to increase the number of moderators.

Baddad, Bid and Nellie have chosen three new moderators for the site in Annie, Kathryn and Phasmid.

The moderators will be taking on a greater responsibility for the running of the forum, so please direct any questions/issues you have with the forum directly to the moderators who are now collectively empowered to make decisions about the forum.

You can contact the all the moderators collectively by sending an e-mail to moderators@asd-forum.org.uk

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Annie, Kathryn and Phasmid for volunteering as moderators and also for the continuing support of Baddad, Bid and Nellie.

Kind regards

Lufty, Kris and Elefan

The Hosts

Guest flutter

brill

but dim one here says who is anne??

soz

Edited by flutter

I thought this too but then I wondered did they mean Annie.

I too would like to recommend Mossgrove as well for next time, if reccomendations are allowed that is :unsure:

brill

but dim one here says who is anne??

soz

It says ANNIE!!!

and that's not 'cos i've just gone back and corrected Lufty's typo... HONEST ;);)

anne, sorry if we got your hopes up - it was flutter's fault!! :P:P

Flutter, haven't you got college work to do??? :shame::shame:

seriously, f - thanx for pointing that out for us...

L&P

BD :D

I would like to welcome Annie, Phasmid and Kathryn! >:D<<'>

The existing Moderating Team thought very carefully about their choice of new moderators, and we would like to express our gratitude for their kind agreement to take on this role, and our confidence in their knowledge, thoughtfulness and moderating skills :thumbs:

I think we are all extremely lucky that three such great members were happy to join the Moderating Team.

Thank you guys! >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Bid :):bat:

Dear All

Our forum is getting ever more popular and the growth in new members and posts is growing daily.

In order to keep the board running in the friendly, good natured and above all safe environment we are all used to, we have decided to increase the number of moderators.

Baddad, Bid and Nellie have chosen three new moderators for the site in Anne, Kathryn and Phasmid.

The moderators will be taking on a greater responsibility for the running of the forum, so please direct any questions/issues you have with the forum directly to the moderators who are now collectively empowered to make decisions about the forum.

You can contact the all the moderators collectively by sending an e-mail to moderators@asd-forum.org.uk

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Anne, Kathryn and Phasmid for volunteering as moderators and also for the continuing support of Baddad, Bid and Nellie.

Kind regards

Lufty, Kris and Elefan

The Hosts

yes thank you to all the modirators for helping me and all relise ouer mistakes

(i hope that makes sense lol

Welcome to the new Mods - all we need now are some Rockers :lol: Then we can have a party :band:

Thanks for the recommendation Tylers Mum but I know myself well and I am clearly not moderation material. It's hard enough for me on the Campaign Group. I am not good at keeping stum ;)

Carole

It says ANNIE!!!

and that's not 'cos i've just gone back and corrected Lufty's typo... HONEST ;);)

anne, sorry if we got your hopes up - it was flutter's fault!! :P:P

Flutter, haven't you got college work to do??? :shame::shame:

seriously, f - thanx for pointing that out for us...

L&P

BD :D

Baddad

Lol What typo :D

Lufty

Guest flutter

did you have to perperuate the " its always my fault" scene lol BD

cant study tis my burfday week lol :dance::dance:

:o .........ANNIE....................IS IT TRUE.................you,ve joined Badders :o ..............I knew he was grooming you...........................

Three new mods eh?? :D

Think we should test 'em you lot? - Quick - everyone start a new thread and swear like a trooper.... :P:lol:

Seriously (and, because i'm a little bit scared - and a creep :lol: ) Well Done you guys :dance::dance:

Thanks for the recommendation Tylers Mum but I know myself well and I am clearly not moderation material. It's hard enough for me on the Campaign Group. I am not good at keeping stum wink.gif

And you think baddad can, Carole?!!!!

enjoy yourselves while you can - the strain of keeping us moderate might well prove greater than you expect :devil:

:clap::clap::clap:

Zemanski

not sure what I did to that quote - hasn't done that before

Edited by Zemanski

Thanks to hosts and mods for asking me and thanks all for your good wishes. :) Be nice to us! :pray:

If only they'd known about my long awaited plans to clean out the Batcave, refurbish it and turn it into a home for retired nuns. :devil::devil:

K x

Guest hallyscomet
I would like to welcome Annie, Phasmid and Kathryn! hug.gif

The existing Moderating Team thought very carefully about their choice of new moderators, and we would like to express our gratitude for their kind agreement to take on this role, and our confidence in their knowledge, thoughtfulness and moderating skills thumbup.gif

I think we are all extremely lucky that three such great members were happy to join the Moderating Team.

Thank you guys! hug.gif hug.gif

Bid smile.gif batman.gif

Here Here!! I'll second that.

WELL DONE CONGRATULATIONS :party::party::party::thumbs:

Does this mean they get a pay rise??

Jill

Available for all contract negotiations for a 10% fee ;)

Congrats chaps - not been here very long, but agree wholeheartedly with the choice of new moderators :thumbs:

B****y H*LL! THAT'S F*****g BRILLIANT!

Self-moderated folks!!!

Weclome new mods! :clap::clap::clap::clap::groupwave:

With all these moderators in the Batcave does that mean it becomes less naughty? :crying:

Daisy

Well done :D

Do we have to :notworthy: now?

Nah. But gifts of chocolate will be gratefully received. ;) White chocolate is my favourite. :)

K x