Sign in to follow this  
microsoft_admin

is there any educational value

neopets My neopets referal link

Copyright 2000-2006 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
10neopoints.gif20neopoints.gif50neopoints.gif100neopoints.gif200neopoints.gif500neopoints.gif1000neopoints.gif2000neopoints.gif5000neopoints.gif

my big question is does this site actually have any educational value

Edited by microsoft_admin

My daughter loves the neopet site.

Don't know where to post this but wondered if anyone knows of any forums etc - where children can go for discussion on aspergers?

My daughter is 12 and has only recently been diagnosed, she is very nervous of anyone finding out and obviously doesn't talk to us very much about what is going on in her head.

Many thanks,

My daughter loves the neopet site.

Don't know where to post this but wondered if anyone knows of any forums etc - where children can go for discussion on aspergers?

My daughter is 12 and has only recently been diagnosed, she is very nervous of anyone finding out and obviously doesn't talk to us very much about what is going on in her head.

Many thanks,

im 18 and i was dx january last year wich is really anoying because i should have beed dx a lot earlier

i think a forum just for the children would be great idea my mum says i got the mentality of a 13 year old so i will definitl be going to the new forum if they make one lol

whats you daughters user name on neopets

Edited by microsoft_admin

I think I know it but I'd have to check with her when I get home.

Thanks,

ok cool

she will be (if she whants) my first aspie neofrend lol

Thanks both.

Talked to my daughter earlier about this site and she got really upset - had I been discussing her with total strangers, what had I said etc. When I mentioned the Neopet site - and whether she'd like to look at your web-page on there - she initially said no but then decided yes she would like to see.

However, big mistake - she hasn't been on the site for a few weeks now and although she remembers her user name can't remember her password - and because she uses different passwords for different sites and different e-mail addresses - she can't remember which e-mail she used (to try and retrieve her password) and then completely lost it - have a few nasty red scrams all up my one arm and quite a few nail indents to boot - all of which she can't remember doing after she calms down. Had a very big upset sorry later and has since calmed down. I keep telling her to let me know her passwords or to write a list - but of course you can't tell her anything as she always knows best and I'm always the forgetful one!!!!

Still all quiet on the western front at the moment :rolleyes:

Thanks both.

Talked to my daughter earlier about this site and she got really upset - had I been discussing her with total strangers, what had I said etc. When I mentioned the Neopet site - and whether she'd like to look at your web-page on there - she initially said no but then decided yes she would like to see.

However, big mistake - she hasn't been on the site for a few weeks now and although she remembers her user name can't remember her password - and because she uses different passwords for different sites and different e-mail addresses - she can't remember which e-mail she used (to try and retrieve her password) and then completely lost it - have a few nasty red scrams all up my one arm and quite a few nail indents to boot - all of which she can't remember doing after she calms down. Had a very big upset sorry later and has since calmed down. I keep telling her to let me know her passwords or to write a list - but of course you can't tell her anything as she always knows best and I'm always the forgetful one!!!!

Still all quiet on the western front at the moment :rolleyes:

awwwww :crying: im sorry i dident mean to upset her or anything like that try telling her i have as as well so dident relise it would upset her

Microsoft_admin

She's ok now - haven't mentioned it since though - I find more often that if it's out of her head to leave it out unless she of course remembers it (heaven forbid!!!).

Nemesis

Many thanks for the info - will wait a few days and casually!!! mention it to her.

Microsoft_admin

She's ok now - haven't mentioned it since though - I find more often that if it's out of her head to leave it out unless she of course remembers it (heaven forbid!!!).

Nemesis

Many thanks for the info - will wait a few days and casually!!! mention it to her.

ok

Hello everyone,

There is a forum for younger children which I have set up on my site by request from my son, he is game mad ps2 he asked me to set this up it just needs people to join look in the forums for the title Colour-se7en/Kidszone and this one must be registered members only for obvious reasons. follow all the instructions when registering.Hope this helps, however microsoft admin you will not be allowed to use this as you are too old- sorry.

Steve..

I think the boy means well but he is distinctly inclined to be inattentive......

Tutor of Winston Churchill to Lord Randolph Churchill,

Winston's father

Edited by Steve_colour-se7en

i hate neopets - you have to keep logging in to keep your pets alive. the longer they live the more stuff they get and if they die - because you went on holiday or he just forgot - you loose everything. its been banned in our house, plus it generates too much advertising and spam!

My children never discovered these, luckily. The little cyberpet my son takes to school with him is demanding enough. :wacko:

neopets is not demanding i find the best way to get lots of np and items is to ignore your neopets and dont feed them

they cant die so why should i bother feeding them lol i just make shure they are happy