Sign in to follow this  
Kris

News Articles

I had originally placed this news article on my own website, however I thought it may be of interest to some members on the forum here, for the whole of the article use the link below. A published scientific paper suggests gold salts -- the treatment that may have prompted improvement in the first child ever diagnosed with autism -- can affect mental conditions.

"Although there is very little modern research on these applications for gold, historically one notable use of gold was as a 'nervine,' a substance that could revitalize people suffering from nervous conditions, a term we would today call neurological and psychiatric disorders, such as epilepsy and depression," according to the paper, "Gold and its relationship to neurological/glandular conditions."

The paper appeared in 2002 in the International Journal of Neuroscience, co-authored by four researchers at the Meridian Institute, a Virginia-based non-profit group. It is online at meridianinstitute.com/ceu/ceu25gol.html.

http://www.upi.com/ConsumerHealthDaily/vie...30-104250-2870r

Steve..

I think the boy means well but he is distinctly inclined to be inattentive......

Tutor of Winston Churchill to Lord Randolph Churchill,

Winston's father

Edited by Steve_colour-se7en

protein mutations link to autism (bbc news)

here is the link to the news article ..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6221064.stm

dated 21st june 2007 ..

see you from kerry..