Sign in to follow this  
microsoft_admin

ok maybe i wont turn every last post on this forum to my name

Microsoft I don't know if you realise this but every time you start a thread like this on the board you are knocking another thread off the top , a kind of thread that perhaps people are asking for advice ?

Microsoft I don't know if you realise this but every time you start a thread like this on the board you are knocking another thread off the top , a kind of thread that perhaps people are asking for advice ?

besides if i knock threads from top they will be on 3rd page (i took over 2nd page as well) or they can search for it if you are mod move all my posts to off topic or mege them in to the rank buming post i made in that forum

Microsoft

I know people can search for it but sometimes when people come on here they have not got much time and they just check the first page or post a thread asking for help and advice and come back within a few minutes to see what replies they have and their thread is not going to be there if you keep posting threads like these are they and that way people are not gonna get the help or advice they need and I am sure you would not want that and that you will agree that helping someone is more important than bumping up threads for your rating ?

Hi Microsoft,

Paul has a good point. Thanks for stopping, as requested, and please don't do this again as it is not fair to other forum members.

Many thanks,

Kathryn

I agree with Kathryn and Paul.

It is good to see how enthusiastic you are about this forum, but some of the things you are doing are making it hard for people to get the advice and help they need, so it might be better if you calmed down a bit with the amount of postings.

Simon

Edited by mossgrove

I also agree. i was going to post the other day but decided against it as i knew it would end up on page two within a few hours. instead i suffered in silence!!!!! It wasn't help i need just some support.

Would be good though if you slowed down a bit microsoft_admin.

mum22boys

MS Admin

We know you've been battling with mountains all your life pet but you're with adults now and the mountains don't need climbing so high anymore. I hope the help and advice you get from all the posts you're reading are helping though.

Daisy

Everybody,

We know the multiple postings have been a problem and I can assure you that microsoft admin will not do this again.

Kathryn

I'm sorry, but I feel a bit upset that we, of all people, can't accommodate someone with AS on our forum.

It's not the end of the world - and I'm sure it wouldn't go on that long.

I don't think we are not accomodating it - but we can only build awareness of the effects on other's if he is told - he is not stupid just autistic.

Maybe if there was a special board for him this may help accomodate more...just a suggestion.

I'm sorry, but I feel a bit upset that we, of all people, can't accommodate someone with AS on our forum.

It's not the end of the world - and I'm sure it wouldn't go on that long.

I feel a bit like you on this one barefoot ,I think microsoft just needs time to settle in. Although it is hard to keep up with the postings I'm sure it can be sorted with a little patience.

Everybody,

We know the multiple postings have been a problem and I can assure you that microsoft admin will not do this again.

Kathryn

Is microsoft someone you know then? Hope you don't mind my asking.

Theresa

Theresa,

Kathryn is a moderator, she knows what were all up to :lol:

Seriously though couldn't MS Admin have his own little section - it could be called

"Aspie Thoughts" and then everyone with AS could post and perhaps we could learn a lot from it.

Daisy

Hi guys,

This forum's great strength is that it is a welcoming place for so many different people whether they are N/T or on the autistic spectrum, and we all learn from each other.

I'm sure you'll agree that we have to strike a balance between accommodating everybody, and ensuring that the forums run smoothly for the benefit of all our members who come here for support and advice. I can reassure you that we are dealing with this sensitively and carefully.

In the meantime I'm going to put my brand new shiny moderator hat on (where is it anyway??) and close this thread as I don't think it's helpful to continue this discussion publicly.

I hope you understand

Kathryn