Sign in to follow this  
TuX

Keanu Reeves-on the Autism Spectrum?

I have often read that Keanu Reeves is suspected of being on the Autism Spectrum,has he ever been diagnosed?

What does everyone think?

If it was true,it would be good if it became public,it would help the steriotypical portrayal of the Autism spectrum I think.

Don't know about that,

but he's well FIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on me , where did that come from!!!! :D

Think I may go and watch the matrix again now for about the hundreth time and drool :P:P

Don't know about that,

Think I may go and watch the matrix again now for about the hundreth time and drool :P:P

lol :lol:

What is it about him that makes people think he is?

Don't know about that,

:lol::lol::lol: i third that!! :lol::wub:

I think it's just the wooden acting - do all bad actors have AS?

Oh come on, that's downright unfair...

I thought he was excellent as Barney McGrew in 'Trumpton'... ;)

I wouldn't want to hazard a guess although Neo - the Matrix character he plays - possibly would be. I love the Matrix Trilogy (the last one was probably my favourite especially at the end when Neo reaches the source) and hope there will be a follow-up some day. I loved the PS2 game too especially after you've completed it on all levels of difficulty and can get infinite ammo and shields, etc - it creates a new game all by itself LOL!

I wonder whether the speculation is based on Keanu Reeves's professional work or his personal life. Actors don't necessarily behave like themselves when they're on stage or on camera. I think anyone would have to know the private Keanu Reeves pretty well to recognise autistic traits in him.

Still, at least the speculators are looking at a live subject this time. It makes me laugh when I see lists of people from history who they think may have been autistic - Isaac Newton, Mozart, Michelangelo, Darwin, etc. Diagnosing people from 300 years ago seems like a futile study to me.

Funnily enough I only replied to this thread because I noticed an anonymous user by the name of Google was reading it at the time.

Interesting all the same though! But I couldn't possibly speculate about the actor himself though.

What I meant was that I wouldn't have seen it otherwise to have replied to as it wasn't one that was coming up on the main forum menu's.