tmf

room for a new one.....

Hi

A door has finally opened and led me to this forum.....hallelujah! You all seem such wonderful caring people and hope you have room for a newbie?? I have read a lot of your posts this morning and i can't even begin to tell you all what a relief it is to know i am not alone and that any feelings (been some pretty awful ones of late i can tell you) seem to be the norm. Seems strange, but it feels like a lot of the weight has been lifted.

Anyway let me introduce myself, may name is Tina and i live in Berkshire. I have 2 children and the eldest who is 6 has recently been diagnosed with AS. I can't tell you how much of an emotional rollercoaster it has been ever since! Anyway after reading numerous books, ploughing through loads a websites i finally came across you kind people.

Anyway i hope to become a regular.....so hopefully this is the 1st of many posts!

:pray:

Welcome Tina

This definately is the best place to come it should be available on prescription :lol:

My son is 12 and has mild aspergers.

Just going to pick him up from school actually. They think he has broken his ankle :o

Hi Tina,

Welcome to the forum >:D<<'>

If you fancy a giggle, make your way to 'The Batcave' in Off Topic.

Look forward to chatting to you.

Annie

:)

Well to save creating a new topic, can you make that room for 2? :unsure:

I'm Tina's other half (the better half of course!), and through her, I also have joined! :D

Looking forward to reading lots about the syndrome, and putting it to good use....!!

My name's Dave btw.

Cheers.

Hi Tina and welcome,

Yes you are right this forum has got some wonderful caring people.

I have 3 children son 12, daughter 9 ASD, son 4.

Look forward to getting to know you.

Just seen dave has added to this post, hello and welcome to you as well

Nikrix

Edited by nikrix

hello you two,welcome to the madhouse!be warned once you get on here its addictive,im sitting here surrounded by clutter,my housework gone to pot since i found this sitr!!

its been a godsend to me though through some tough times,hope to get to know you both better,take care love hev

Hi

A door has finally opened and led me to this forum.....hallelujah! You all seem such wonderful caring people and hope you have room for a newbie?? I have read a lot of your posts this morning and i can't even begin to tell you all what a relief it is to know i am not alone and that any feelings (been some pretty awful ones of late i can tell you) seem to be the norm. Seems strange, but it feels like a lot of the weight has been lifted.

Anyway let me introduce myself, may name is Tina and i live in Berkshire. I have 2 children and the eldest who is 6 has recently been diagnosed with AS. I can't tell you how much of an emotional rollercoaster it has been ever since! Anyway after reading numerous books, ploughing through loads a websites i finally came across you kind people.

Anyway i hope to become a regular.....so hopefully this is the 1st of many posts!

:pray:

hello and wecome you will find a lot of nice people here who will beable to help you like they have helped me all the best to you jill

Hi Tina and Dave,

Welcome to the forum, and the world of burnt dinners, unironed clothes and unwashed dishes - this place does have that effect on one, as hev says. :lol::rolleyes:

Lots of people understand that "recently diagnosed" feeling here. I hope you find all the information you're looking for and if you can't - just ask!

I look forward to chatting to you both on here,

Kathryn.

Hi Tina

>:D<<'> Welcome to my world

Could not survive without this place it's more addictive than chocolate :o

Carole

>:D<<'>

A big thank you to you all for making me feel sooooo welcome........gonna have a good look at the site now so i can use to it's full potential!

Tina

Hi Tina and Dave,

Welcome to the best madhouse I've ever been to! This place has been a life saver for me and I'm sure it will be for you two as well. There are some people on here who seem to have the most brilliant practical advice at their finger tips (just watch how fast they zip across that keyboard when you ask them a question - you barely get chance to finish it before they're replying incisively and with a great deal of knowledge and general savvy) and they're also so caring and supportive.

Mostly I think it's that feeling of belonging - everyone on here understands because they're often going through exactly the same trials and tribulations that you are or they've been through them, or are about to!!

Sue

xx

Hi Tina and Dave. Welcome to our family. We live breath, eat and sleep this forum. Well eat while we are on here anyway. As for house work, can't even remember what that is anymore. :huh:

take your time, have a good read and as for the batcave, what can I say? If you want to go in there go in disguise or you will never leave as a sane rounded person again. :ph34r:

Hi Tina and Dave,

Thats it you're in trouble now, no going back this forum is very addictive. I can tell you my house work is slacking and I have piles of ironing to do all because of this cyper space thingy. Its great to have you aboard I am fairly new too and people are wonderful and so helpful Could not manage without it.

Justamom

Guest flutter

welcome to you both

hope you find what you need here i did >:D<<'>

ironing, cleaning dishes what are they lol

Welcome, guys!

So glad you've found us :thumbs:

And as Viper says, you enter the Batcave at your own peril...watch out for that wicked Baddad! :shame:

Bid :)

Hi Tina and Dave hello to you both. I discovered this site last year when I was at an all time low. It really saved my sanity. You are never alone here and get the best possible advice and help. Hope to hear lots more from you both. >:D<<'>

Welcome to the forum, and the world of burnt dinners, unironed clothes and unwashed dishes - this place does have that effect on one, as hev says. :lol::rolleyes:

Kathryn.

And to in trays building up at work, cos you are reading this instead of working :o Thank goodness for quick mouse action so I can open Word docs up if a manager sneaks behind me :lol:

Welcome to this site. Loads of people on here know EXACTLY what you are going through - no matter what it is, someone has either experienced it before or can give advice on helping you through it.

And to in trays building up at work, cos you are reading this instead of working :o Thank goodness for quick mouse action so I can open Word docs up if a manager sneaks behind me :lol:

Welcome to this site. Loads of people on here know EXACTLY what you are going through - no matter what it is, someone has either experienced it before or can give advice on helping you through it.

My manager's just given up on me :lol: I used to minimise it in the old days but I just leave it open now. He's not bothered as long as the work gets done to deadline! :lol:

Daisy

Hi Tina and Dave,

Welcome to my second home....well thats what it feels like :D

I am sure you will be made to feel very welcome and also gain lots of info and help/advice. If you have a question this is the place to ask.

mum22boys

Hi Tina & Dave >:D<<'>

I'm Warning you, you'll end up dreaming about this Forum ( or having nightmares :lol: )

You'll have to go to the Krisms Anon to be weaned off :blink::lol:

Clare