Paula

The end is almost here

Roll on monday.Cant waite.

Im been driven mad.

AS son on PS2 all day,NT daughter sat most of day on the pc.Whingeing whineing moaning for food.House a constant mess.Im fed up and i cant get my fix of this morning on TV.

Managed to get out yesterday.But today my son hasnt bothered to get dressed so i guess thats that.

Im gonna escape saturday i think.Me and my daughter hit the shops have a coffee and a big slice of cake.Well bloomeing need it after our enforced inprisoment.I will leave the boy with his dad.Thjey can get on each others nerves for a while.

There aint even any biscuites in the house coz the kids have scoffed the bloomeing lot !!!!!!!!1

Mine have just burst the sit-in beanbag (leaping on it for 'gymnastics practice', middle son's words), so our house looks like a snowstorm.

Yesterday DS1 came out of a soft play zone to find someone else had gone off with one of his shoes, leaving him with one size 2 (his) and one size 13 (theirs). Anyone seen a kid with one flappy foot walking around Suffolk?

The day before that we locked the cat in the car by mistake, so you can imagine what that smelt like in the morning...

TBH my AS child is not responsible for this week's disasters at all -- we must just attract them!

Well this as been the worst school holiday ever.toria and Tom have tonsilitus,iv had a reaction to some pain killers iv been on for a problem iv had since early Jan.

I dont think mine will be back to school on monday.I love the holidays Toria is always easier but not this time.

tsmom

Yippie - Back to school monday I could not agree more....

I have been up like a yo yo constantly today with the someone at the door. knocking for the kids to play. I've had the neighbourhood to feed, am now skint and have not got anything done that i had planned my house looks like a pigsty and its "There's nothing nice to eat indoors."

Kids keep moaning "Why can't we go on holiday we are the only ones that NEVER go anywhere" Arggggg..

Roll on monday Don't I sound so happy..

yeah steve back to school monday,it not been bad at all,ive enjoyed not rushing about in the mornings,hes getting bit bored now though but it keeps raining,so yeah i agree,roll on monday!!

Uhhh?? :blink: Guess our half terms are different to yours then cuz T doesn't break up til tomorrow and next week is his half term!

Hope the weekend and retail therapy goes well for you. :D

The joys of living in Scotland, mine are only off tomorrow and Monday. I'm hoping that we can avoid A&E this time though, the last few days off school have been spent there and James hasn't broken his arm this year.........yet :blink:

:unsure::unsure:

I really enjoy the school hols :o:P:lol:

No daily-torture for little one at school, no hassle getting him organised in time for school, no hour and a half helping him wind-down after school....

He's a chilled little man with no school! :dance:

School holidays for me would be great too.No hassle getting him up and ready for the special bus at 7.40 am every day.

If hed agree to bloomeing leave the house and go out.School holidays just mean sitting inside all ###### day alone with him and his sister moaning coz shes stuck indoors also seam as we cant go out.

I tell yer a rocket wouldnt shift him.

Ive only escaped for 2 houres since monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im looseing my bloomeing mind and pileing on pounds through comfort eating i cant waite for monday.

Spare a thought for us home educators, we don't notice any difference. Well not exactly true for me cos I have my 2 daughters home from school but Ben is always here, school or no school.

this holiday has been good , tom has found something to amuse him and we have even gone out shopping twicw without too much fuss. He also sat in the restraunt and ate chips while i had toast and a coffee. Yayy :D

:unsure::unsure:

I really enjoy the school hols :o:P:lol:

No daily-torture for little one at school, no hassle getting him organised in time for school, no hour and a half helping him wind-down after school....

He's a chilled little man with no school! :dance:

Same here except he's a big teen!

Hi,

I can't WAIT for Monday, so i can have some peace and quiet (how mean does that sound?). Kai has developed the ability to whinge (this is new) and it's driving me crackers! He also has started following me around the house all the time. He won't go anywhere in the house unless i'm with him :( .

Hooray for school on monday :dance:

Loulou x

PS my house is a bomb site, so i'll be cleaning ALL day on Monday, but i can blast out some music and i'll be fine!

Our school hols start now ... believe it or not and having five kids you would think I'd prefer it when they're at school.

Nope prefer it when they're off ... we all HATE school mornings :(

Pity I've got three down with a tummy bug at the moment. Can't get rid of the smell of :sick: in the house, think I'll put a red cross on the front door ... unclean, unclean!!!!!

daisy,steve had the dreaded bug yesterday and im surround by :sick: sheets,quilt covers and pillows,i changed his whole bedding 3 times and i cant dry anything as its raining,so i can only imagine what its like having 3 with it :crying:

Crikey Dasiy sounds like it has hit your lot bad, my youngest woke up with a cold this morning, fingers crossed the oldest won't get it. Hope they are all better soon.

Edited by lil_me

We all love school hols in our family, no rushing about in the mornings , no post hometime fallout, and way less stress all round. Roll on Easter....2 weeks of ALMOST normality!! Just what is the definition of normal anyway?

I 've had a fair few totally cr@p half terms in the past, but this week has been fun. I seem to have finally found the right balance of activities. Anyhoo my daughter said it was the best ever, and they even enjoyed playing out in the garden in the rain with chalks this afternoon.

I'm actually dreading them going back to school tomorrow. I hate school mornings with a passion. Tomorrow is going to be extra hard because I'm taking William to meet the SENCo at the secondary school he's going to in September.

Lauren

I am so looking forward to Lewis going back tomorrow! :dance:

He has been extra hyper and super duper loud this half term its been driving me nuts. he never stops. it just goes to show how much he needs the structure of his school day!

Paula, can i have a slice of your yummy cake too please ......... :notworthy: