Sign in to follow this  
Viper

melatonin

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll...title=melatonin

I need to get hold of some melatonin for my AS daughter. She has never slept very well and is often awake into the early hours. She has GCSE;s comming soon and needs to get some good sleep to cope. I want to start her early in case we need to adjust the dose.

viper, I personally wouldn't. I looked on the internet for getting melatonin for william, but then decided to ask his consultant. She agreed immediately to prescribe it. Is your daughter under a clinical psych or other consultant? If so you could give them a ring and ask them over the phone, explaining the relative urgency of trying this out. I'm sure under the circumstances of upcoming exams you'd get it for her. If I was going to buy it online though, I would buy it from a pharmacy website and not ebay. FYI William sleeps really well when he takes the melatonin. Good luck with getting it.

Lauren

Personally I wouldn't buy it off ebay, can't believe how much one seller has priced it at ?10.99 a bottle, I know a friend who bought Melatonin in the states and it worked out about ?2. Nothing like making money out of desperate families.

no i wouldn't either. You just can't be too sure.

I'm pretty sure your daughter would get it prescribed no problem by her consultant.

I have pmd you.

melatonin is a dermal pigmantation enzyme it is what gives your skin its couler darker peopple have more melatonin in there skin and since melatonin acts as a sunblock a lot of dark peopple dont get sun bun lighter peopple have less melatonin in there dermis and need more sun block

melatonin is a dermal pigmantation enzyme it is what gives your skin its couler darker peopple have more melatonin in there skin and since melatonin acts as a sunblock a lot of dark peopple dont get sun bun lighter peopple have less melatonin in there dermis and need more sun block

Microsoft Admin

I think you are getting confused. You're thinking of Melanin!

See:

http://health.howstuffworks.com/sunscreen2.htm

lol probbably but then again i offtin get confused with lots of things if they are simaler melonin and melatonin hmm i will need try and remember that

i swar sometimes my memory is that of a honey fly (they have a memary span of 2 seconds)