Flora

James Blunt

I really like James Blunt; I like his music, I think he's good looking, and when he's being interviewed he sounds like a really nice man, and I wasn't in the least bit surprised that he won an award last week. But I keep hearing and reading about him being slagged off by music critics, other performers etc. Why is this? I was just wondering if I'm the only person who likes James Blunt!

I like James Blunt and Jack Johnson - was listening to In Between Dreams by Jack earlier today B)

I am so with you on this James Blunt is a hottie and love his music....

Was listening to Jack Johnson on radio today on my way to work and its defintely chilling out music..... got to work in a very calm and good mood.

justamom

Have no idea about his music, but before the whole reincarnation thing he was an absolutely useless Racing Driver...

What?

I BEG YOUR PARDON???????????????????????????????

Oh......... Blunt...........................................................................

Nah, his music is the equvilanet of being in a coma having somone tap on the door.

The same could be applied to Radiohead, but ill be dammed if they dont make the best coma ever. :)

im assuming he sang the song your beautiful?if so i think hes got a lovely voice

That's the one hev. He does have a lovely voice.

Lauren

I,m in total agreement with you all :D .Speaking as a middle aged house wife , cleaner mum..cook..etc etc..........he tweaks my buttons every time.Lovely voice..........lovely face.........yep :wub:

I,m in total agreement with you all :D .Speaking as a middle aged house wife , cleaner mum..cook..etc etc..........he tweaks my buttons every time.Lovely voice..........lovely face.........yep :wub:

:o Middle aged Suze. No no no no nooooo :shame:

Didn't you know, 30 is the new 20, and 40 is the new 30?? :clap: You're not middle aged until you're 50 these days :thumbs:

I liked the song beautiful and the video. But the resat of his stuff leaves me yawning though i can appreciate hes a good singing voice.

Im more into rock music and stuff.I love the Darkness,Green day are banging and thats the sort of bloke i wanna see on the tv Billie Joe armstrong.

Not James blunt.I aint into clean cut looking blokes.

JJJJ :sick: aaammmes Blunt :sick: (music)

nuff said.

Looking? Yeah he has got a certain something >:D<<'>

As long as he didn't sing to me I might think about allowing him to accompany me to the ball! :P

redberry

His voice just annoys me to be honest.

Although i have never much liked pop music.

Daisy, You will know his songs. I could sing you one if you like? When I've finished my next glass of lovely vino (on offer in Sainsbury's :thumbs: )

I'm all for a bit of kaoraki style 'name that tune'

Ok, you took me up on my offer. this is one of my favourites

Did I disappoint you or let you down?

Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?

'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,

Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.

So I took what's mine by eternal right.

Took your soul out into the night.

It may be over but it won't stop there,

I am here for you if you'd only care.

You touched my heart you touched my soul.

You changed my life and all my goals.

And love is blind and that I knew when,

My heart was blinded by you.

I've kissed your lips and held your head.

Shared your dreams and shared your bed.

I know you well, I know your smell.

I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

You have been the one for me.

'Can you giss what it is yit??' :hypno:

I was discussing how awful James Blunt is with my wife the other day, as we were watching an old TOTP2, when on came Gilbert O'Sullivan, and we both thought that James (vroom vroom) Blunt/Hunt, and Jack (music for insomniacs) Johnson were todays equivalent of good old Gilbert. Dunno why I bothered with this, just soooo bored with work today

Today ive done all me cleaning to the brill sound of Green Days American Idiot album played full blast neighboures were out.

Yer can realy get into this type of music its got something to say.Yer dont dance to it yer dont tap yer foot to it yer just shout the bloomeing words and think yea up youres type of thing.

Katie melua ,god that would put any insomniac to sleep.

I cant bloomeing stick girls aloud either or that face ache who won x factor what a load of tripe !!!!!!! I cannot stick so called pop groups who do nowt but pose and pout to get into the charts.So bloomeing naff and should be outlawed.

Daisy

How about the opening line

Where have all the B******S gone letter bomb song.Brilliant opening line.

Have yer seen the video for the Jesus of Suberbia song.Brilliant stuff that.Thats what i call a music video.

Have yer got the bullet in the bible dvd and cd.Thats brill too.I could watch it all bloomeing day long.

Am i a fan yer bet im a fan.

I like the song nice guys finish last makes me laugh that does.

If yer into green day daisy are yer also into the look.Ie do yer have tatoos and spikey haire piercings type of thing.

I do.Ive got 7 tatoos and messy spikey haire.I also like wearing tshirts with stuff blazened across them and have this badge that says jesus loves yer everyone else thinks yer an A*** hole.

Me sister thought id gone all religious when she saw it heheheh she found out i aint.

Hi Paula,

I love Green Day especially the very early stuff. I have seen many of their videos because the kids have Kerrang channel on all day. When I was a kid there was only Kerrang magazine which hasn't really changed that much.

They were up here in concert recently but I ended up giving up MY TICKET!!! to my son's friend who didn't have one. Hubbs had bought ours months and months beforehand .. so hubbs and older boys went but I didn't. :crying:

I'd love to do "the look" but alas I think my boss would have a fit! I once said I was going to dye hair the same colour as Johnathan Ross's wife's and boss went quite pale :lol:

My eldest NT son sees himself as a bit of a Billy Joe I think, what with the hair and make-up etc. You can't move in our house for Green Day posters, electric guitars and CDs.

My mother always said my rebellious past would come back to haunt me :lol::lol: .... and it's very loud!

Do the look daisy go on be dareing. Sod what they think at work.Shout discrimination.

My daughters into them too.She doers the look also.Long black haire wrist bands piercings bother boots metal belts.

I think its ace.

Hey i once turned up to a school harvest festival me haire was bright red all spiked up,id flared jeans on a cropped tshirt and cork wedge shoes. LOl.

Me daughter said for gods sake mum yer stuck out like a soar thumb amongst the sea of beige mums.I didnt give a toss .

Best thing was i was baned by me daughter form ever going to a school function againe Thankgod there so boreing !!!!!!!

As shes got older though im now classed as cool and rocking.And im now allowed to go to senior school evenings.We like to dig out the wildest clotheing and get ourselves down there.

Its like an up youres to authority at times yer have to do it no matter what yer age.

Well i do anyway.

You will be hung up drawn and quatered for giveing away the green day ticket. Shame on you. We couldnt get tickets for life or money.Id have loved to have been in the mosh pit doing an anarchy sign.

Edited by Paula

Green Day? UGH, the social commentary in their last album was so terrible that I think I heard a very loud rumbiling noise coming from Frank Zappa's grave.

And anyone who dresses anyway to appeal to anyone in any form, doesunt get any respect from any of Me, Myself or I for it. :P