Sign in to follow this  
sue1957

Microwaved food

ive seen this before do think there is truth in it-i have one but hardly use it at all

i also read in the paper recently that cordless phones-landline types are now considered unsafe bit like the microwave emitts bad stuff like pylons/mobile phone masts-for a long distance even can effect you in another room

wondered what veiws were on this-as i have cordless phone too. :blink:

I read the link and I can well believe there is a lot of truth in this..............

BUT.......you could walk out in front of a bus tomorrow

It's just, well ....... I'm vegetarian, always tried to eat well, used to go to the gym, drink alcohol but not too much, keep my weight down ........ and I still ended up with bl**dy LUPUS ... which I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy ....cos it's horrid :(

It wasn't cos of microwaves or radiowaves or anything ... it's probably genetic ... guys, don't worry 'bout it, it may never happen! :blink:

Sorry .. but that's the way I feel ....

Anyone who uses a microwave oven, beware. I did not believe it till I found it out but it musses with your entire blood system because the white corpuscles cannot recognise the microwaved foods and go into overdrive for ages and reduce immune system function.

You type in blood and microwaves on a search engine and see what comes up.

And the phone thing is also about any phone that is a freestander and about broadband wireless connections and being within 80 meters of electric pylons and mobile phone masts. All these are slow fryers of people.

Actually even remote controls can be a problem.

But hey. What do a few mutations matter? :(

You shouldn't have posted this here, now maybe an AS person who visits will become paranoid that an extra arm is going to grow out of their mouth :blink:

You shouldn't have posted this here, now maybe an AS person who visits will become paranoid that an extra arm is going to grow out of their mouth :blink:

It's amazing we're all still alive.

FWIW I'm NT and petrified.

It's not just the frying effect of phones and masts that you have to worry about. In fact they are the least of your worries. The main concern is that these phone (well mobile phones) operate on an electrical impulse that is not a million miles away from our own. They go out in pulses per seconds and bursts per second and depending on where you are in relation to a mast they really can screw up your brain function. If you know anyone who owns diving rods ask them to go over your body after you have used your mobile - on second thoughts don't.

We went into this in a BIG way when they tried to build a phone mast next door to our primary school. My hubby actually worked with a guy from the Occupational Institute of Medicine and also a guy from Warwick Uni - we are going into Andrew Wakefield Territory here because any work that is produced by Gerrard Hyland is rubbished. These signals can trigger epilepsy. We had one child who had not had an attack for four years and then a phone mast was built at the end of her street. Within days her convulsions began again. No one would believe what the cause was. Her parents took her on holiday for 3 weeks and they stopped altogether. Within hours of coming home they began again. Of course this is all rubbish - or is it? These waves mess up our internal electro magnetic fields. During the cold war with Russia they had a technology called Woodpecker which they had pointed at the west. Depending on where the dial was set it could induce stress, anxiety and much more serious mental conditions. This is all documented and not made up. The frequency that your mobiles transmit on are a nano second away from that frequency. There are people who believe mobile phones are the perfect mind control device. They eventually built a mast a few streets away from our school and within 6 months the school had 4 999 call outs for children who experienced sudden collapse who had never had this before. Two now have a dx of epilepsy.

Then there is tetra - but that's another story and by now you will all be totally convinced that I have lost my marbles :wacko:

Carole

Edited by carole

I can well believe mobile phone masts are very dangerous, I would certainly fight tooth and nail if they tried to put one near us :angry:

I get scared just going past a pylon and that's just electricity ... but then I'm not really very good with electricty

Carole...what's Tetra .. it sounds like some kind of evil government agency 007 would fight :blink:

i would be lost without my microwave,i agree with daisy i could get run over tomorrow,i know there are concerns about it but i wouldnt be eating or drinking anything if i took notice of everything i read,from hev(who loves her microwave!!)

Daisy - Tetra is the communications frequency that our 999 services use and pretty much they and they alone use this frequency because they must always be sure that the air waves are clear should an emergency arrive. We are all aware that strobe lights carry a warning and Tetra operates on a similar but unseen frequency. It is not so long ago that Policemen, Ambulance Drivers and Fire Men all had to have the position of their seats changed because they were sitting directly underneath the machinery transmitting the Tetra signal. The following is now a very dated report and most Authorities now use Tetra.

TETRA is alleged to be considerably worse than GSM technology which is presently in use, and we all know the rows which occurred when the mobile phone operators started putting radio masts in or near schools. Given the outcry then, it's a surprise that there hasn't been much public complaint over TETRA and the siting of its transmission masts. That is perhaps because most people know nothing of TETRA or the technology behind it.

To provide the maximum TETRA coverage, transmission power levels are much higher than for GSM, both at the base stations and the hand held transceivers, and fixed in vehicle devices are four times more powerful than handheld devices. This is the only way to cover the whole of the UK without having to have more masts than are wanted.

With higher power comes an increased risk of danger, but TETRA has one more nasty up its sleeve. Nearly all digital radios and phones use some clever form of multiplexing between the base stations and the mobile device, otherwise only one person could use the mast at a time. The speed at which the multiplexing is done is very important, as this in itself creates pulses of electromagnetic radiation.

Sir William Stewart's report on mobile phone safety commissioned by the UK government didn't say mobile phones were dangerous, but nor did it say they were safe, and offered a lot of advice on how to reduce the risks which might exist.

One primary concern was the effect of radiation in the 16Hz region. This is a frequency the brain is highly sensitive to, being one of the frequencies at which the brain ticks along at. Exposure to such frequencies can cause fits and epileptic reactions.

Guess which frequency TETRA throws out; 17.6Hz.

So not only will we see massive amounts of radiated power being generated at the base stations, but the frequency it will be done at could cause some very severe health problems. Of course, this is all supposition, and it's not hard to get a government lackey ( or scientist as they prefer to be called ), to re-iterate that there is no proven problem, no definitely known risk, and blah, blah, blah ...

It's not surprising though that the police are concerned about taking this technology out with them. They rely heavily on their radios in their work, and are obviously not convinced by this, "no provable risk", argument. Neither should we be.

It was no surprise either that as concern mounted about TETRA, Sir William was contacted for his opinions. What was very surprising was his response.

It appears that the government officials who provided input to the Stewart Report were well aware of the Airwave specifications at the time, but chose not to inform the Independent Expert Group about the TETRA technology, and remained quiet when it came to the issues of low frequency effects.

Although Sir William hasn't publicly committed himself either way on the risks of TETRA, it is clear that his recommendation that technology which could have effects on health be approached in a precautionary way stand, and he appears concerned that TETRA is being rolled-out wholesale, without additional research.

The official response to Sir William's comments was, once again; everything's hunky dory, don't worry your little heads about it.

Ambulance and paramedic services also have their concerns. Particularly the risk that the use of high powered TETRA devices will have inside hospitals and in other areas where radio interference can be life threatening. The fire brigade are equally concerned that the use of TETRA devices could present an explosive risk in the environments in which they are used. The dangers of using TETRA devices extends well beyond hospitals and petrol stations, where the use of mobile phones is met with severe castigation because of the risk of use. There are also obvious risks in airports and on planes, and anywhere where electronic equipment is used to ensure a correctly functioning and safe working environment.

If TETRA becomes fact, which it looks like it will, how are the police or any of the public safety services going to work in those environments and retain the ability to communicate ? This is a question which has not been answered. Most possibly because it hasn't been thought through, or the authorities know that it's such a monumental ######-up that they want to pretend that the issue doesn't exist.

At the moment it doesn't look like the ambulance and fire services are prepared to accept TETRA, leaving the police and army ( who have little choice ) to go it alone.

Recent police experience hasn't been too satisfying either. Greater Manchester Police, as they ramp up towards complete implementation, are reporting serious problems and are still regularly using their old radio systems. Not only have there been problems trying to place calls, but calls are being cut off; not what one wants to occur in a life or death emergency. A lot of handsets and fixed vehicle radios have also been reported to make extremely loud and unpredictable 'squawking' noises which has put officers at risk, not just from the surprise when they go off, but as they attempt to turn equipment off.

On a wider scale, mm02 are reporting that the national roll-out for TETRA is being delayed as people are opposing the siting and erection of TETRA masts. Obviously the fears over TETRA safety are starting to spread.

The man in the street might also like to know that the frequency TETRA operates on is very close to that used in radio key fobs, as used for opening car doors and garages, and some car and house burglar alarms. Although most modern key fobs will use different frequencies, or be immune to TETRA interference, the first many will know that a TETRA mast has been installed near them is when they are unable to get in their cars, or can't turn the house alarm on when they go out.

This could explain why the TETRA system around Manchester is running on much reduced power. If it's not to minimise the dangers posed by high power operation, it's to keep interference down.

Of course, it could just be that the authorities and equipment suppliers don't want to draw attention to the problems that TETRA poses, so installing it completely without causing complaint, means that once it's turned on it will be too late to turn back the clock.

Let's just hope that when it is turned on, and cranked up to full power, we don't see people falling in the street, frothing and screaming in epileptic fits. Alien invaders destroying our brains with their weapons of evil are tales of science fiction. Not something we want to do by intention.

We have pico cells and micro cells hiding in our lamposts and in places you would never imagine so Tetra and our mobile phones can workn and have maximum network coverage but at what cost to our health.

Carole's first jaunt into Campaigning had nothing to do with autism. It was pre dx of both boys and such was our committment that Terry and I have actually sat in the way of diggers to stop em from building their masts :o I am a bit surprised that you maybe have not heard of us before because Terry and I have both been plastered across both local TV news channels and oh yes Terry did GMTV to :o:o

It's in me blood - maybe that's where my symptoms come from :lol::lol::lol:

Carole

I love my microwave too, as I'm too disorganised to take meat out of the freezer early in the day for it to defrost on its own by the evening. :rolleyes:

My microwave was given to us about 15 years ago and it was already well used then. :o Goodness knows what it's doing to us: I know you're supposed to replace them every 5 years or so.

These waves mess up our internal electro magnetic fields.

Carole

I've read that carrier pidgeons who have their brain's magnetic sensing interfered with, are disorientated and veer off from their homeward bound course.

So when I went north up the motorway instead of south down the motorway last week when I have done the journey before, perhaps its not because I'm stupid its because I was temporarily electromagnetically disorientated. :lol: (I can wish :whistle: )

Apparently they have found magnetite in the human brain and adrenal glands, which may be a potential reason for why frequent or ongoing exposure to adverse electromagnetic fields from any source may especially cause adrenal fatigue and reduced ability to cope with stress etc.

Guest hallyscomet

:lol::lol:

:robbie: hi daisy proudfoot

my beloved mum had lupus i know hwhat a damn damn horrid thing. just wanted to say hi and chin up ... i

I read the link and I can well believe there is a lot of truth in this..............

BUT.......you could walk out in front of a bus tomorrow

It's just, well ....... I'm vegetarian, always tried to eat well, used to go to the gym, drink alcohol but not too much, keep my weight down ........ and I still ended up with bl**dy LUPUS ... which I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy ....cos it's horrid :(

It wasn't cos of microwaves or radiowaves or anything ... it's probably genetic ... guys, don't worry 'bout it, it may never happen! :blink:

Sorry .. but that's the way I feel ....

This is interesting.

I won't have TVs/electrical things in my bedroom - I just don't feel right with them there.

There are reports that bee's navigational abilities are interferred with by mobile phones. There was a school that had to stop using wireless internet because it made a teacher ill. The school I have started working in has wireless internet, and I have been more ill than I have been for a long time - not sure if it is just coincidence.

Karen