Sign in to follow this  
jenny1969

what my daughter said to me

:wub: just wanted to say my daughter has a hard time at school and cries for me a lot and just wants to go home and be with me yesterday when i picked her up she looked terrible i could tell the day had not gone well teacher let me know it had not gone well well when we were on our way home in the car she told me she missed me at school i told her i missed her too then she said devon loves mummy too much

talk about being hit with a brick i was almost in tears trying to drive home dont they say some amazing things at times :wub: jenny

:crying::crying::crying: Jenny I'm feeling very emotional at the moment anyway it only takes reading something like this to set me off. >:D<<'>

i know everytime i feel like **** i come on to here and have a good read and see how everyone is doing and it makes me feel better that i know i have support if i need it i dont post often but im on everynight it makes me feel better >:D<<'> jenny i hope you are feeling better soon >:D<<'> jenny