Sign in to follow this  
Steve_colour-se7en

Mother's autism vaccine link bid

Mother's autism vaccine link bid

A mother who believes the combined measles, mumps and rubella vaccine led to her sons developing autism is to take her case to court.

Isabella Thomas, of Somerton, Somerset, claims the health of Michael, 13, and Terry, 12, deteriorated after the jab.

Mrs Thomas and her husband Ian, both 48, have decided to take on vaccine maker Merck Sharp and Dohme Limited.

A spokesman for the firm said all evidence indicates the MMR jab is not linked to the development of autism.

for the rest of this news article please use the link http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/4791642.stm

Steve..

I think the boy means well but he is distinctly inclined to be inattentive......

Tutor of Winston Churchill to Lord Randolph Churchill,

Winston's father

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately these Pharmaceutical companies have all their bases covered.

All I can see is this costing the parents a lot of money in legal bills with no justice. Wouldbe interested in seeing how it goes, if you can update us, as this is obviously in the UK. Can you post the article on here.

I could easily follow in these people's footsteps for proof of this happening to my son with the booster at 15, one week after the booster, everything went downhill one week after the injection. Causing him to pull out of mainstream and I have the proof. :wallbash:

Makes my blood boil thinking about it.

Hailey

It is of course doomed to fail because vaccines do not cause Autism and the evidence says so. The chance of success however, would be far greater if they argued that vaccines can harm Autistic children, the change in direction would mean studies of Autistics with severe medical problems and those without.

If such a case as that were to be won, it would have massive effects on medical care for Autistics(they will have to identify treatments likely to cause us harm and develop new ones) and biomedical Autism research(to develop new treatments, they must start observing Autistics accurately and see biomedical approached from a non-eradication view).