jb1964

Eye Colour

Probably just a silly question - but out of curiosity something I noticed was the colour of their eyes - I don't know anyone with AS - but I've seen Luke Jackson on TV and one other show where there was a boy with AS both had really dark brown eyes - my daughter has dark brown eyes too.

Silly I know but I just had to ask!!!

Thanks, jb

I have blue eyes

J has blue eyes

DH has brown (but obviously has a blue gene in there somewhere!)

AS son has grey eyes

NT daughter has brown eyes

Ive got brown eyes and me hubby has grey eyes.

Our son has blonde haire though and weve all got dark brown haire.

David has Green Eyes and Matthew has Blue Eyes. NT eldest has Velvet Brown Eyes - so I have the market almost cornered in eye colours :P

Carole

Logan has the most stunning bright blue eyes which never fail to draw comment, and my NT daughter has gorgeous deep blue eyes. I have blue eyes and my hubby has brown eyes.

Lynne

I have blueish grey eyes, that go green when I'm upset - my wife can always tell when it's not a good time to talk. I never knew they changed colour until she mentioned it

All the boys in my family have beautiful big dark brown puppy eyes

(even the nephew who lives with us has the same eyes because his dad and my husband are brothers).

My daughter has hazel eyes so she's got some of my green and some of dad's brown.

Son number 2 has the most beautiful eyes (he has dyspraxia) and his eyes are the colour of mahogany with gold tints.

Blue eyes all round here both boys (Julian ASD and Jamie NT) have the longest eyelashes you have ever seen. The comments I get about their eyes are non-stop. Jamie has one eye that is entirely blue and one eye that is three quarters blue and one quarter brown!

Guest hallyscomet

ASD son blue eyes sometimes green, strawberry blonde hair their D brown eyes brown hair

NT daughter Hazel to Green eyes Auburn hair

me Blue eyes Blonde/Caramel hair

H.