007paul007

On The Mend

Well I am starting the slow road to recovery, recently it has been a stressful time for me, I had several things going on at home and I suppose i took on to many things. And although people had commented to me about my change in behaviour and some of the erratic things I was doing, I thought nothing was wrong and tried to keep on going strong as ever , invincible is what I thought, but as we know we are not invincible, it all culminated to me finally snapping a week or so ago and ended up with me closing the group the on ebay which I had built up over many months.

This was meant to be a support group and I think it comforted many, I am not sure if anyone noticed a change of behaviour in my postings on this borad or indeed in my group, if someone had contacted me with their concern would I of listened, i don't know is the true answer to that, looking back I did some things that were out of character, but also looking back I found the support group I set up didn't really support me, no one checked to see if I was ok and basically just wanted to kick me when I was down, to me that is not a support group anymore. I will recover eventually and have learnt valuable lessons from this, that maybe before you put the boot into anyone that is down just think before you do, especially if the person is acting differently to what they normally do.

>:D<<'> We're all here if you need a sounding board at any time. I too understand how you feel. I hope that things improve for you soon.

Paul it sounds like you reached a particularly low point, I hope you have recieved some help and that it is helping you to make a recovery >:D<<'>

Hi Paul,

I replied to your post on the ebay forum. (different username so you'll have to guess if it was me!)

Just to say >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Many of us have been there. There is light at the end of the tunnel.