kinky j

He's back!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

c's back!!! I'm so chuffed, i'm ovor the moon, we've played with his toys, checked out all the new stuff we've bought him, we've been on the cbeebies website I cooked his tea (i missed that loads more than i expected as i hate cooking!) i wore him out so much he asked to go to bed early!!

thank you all so much for being so supportive.

kinky j

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I'm really really pleased for both of you. That is just the best news. Brilliant :dance::D

:dance::dance::dance: That's fabulous news! :D:D:D

I know how you must be feeling, we've been caring for our nephew since he was 16 months old.

Unfortunately, unlike yourself, he WAS the victim of abuse by his natural mother - she admitted it - and he will never be returned to her - he lives with us until he is 18 years old.

I see the pain in his natural father's eyes when he visits but as the dad won't leave the mum - little one can never go home while she still lives with the dad.

That's wonderful news!

Isn't it amazing the things you miss when they aren't with you for a while?

I am always complaining about the kids leaving things lying around but when they go to their Dads for a week or whatever in the holidays i am demented because it's so tidy(ish) and quiet!

:P