elaine1

Will be MIA

for a while. My dad has colon cancer and we went to visit him last week. He is very thin and weak and the doc says he wont recover. He will stay in hospital as he is being cared for well and he is in no pain at the moment. He has good and bad days, but the doc thinks it wont be long.

hope u will bear with me at this time and i will pop in when i can.

thanks

:( I,m so sorry to hear about your fathers illness, I hope you are o.k.This time must be so hard to bear, stay strong , I hope he remains comfortable and not in any pain.Lots of love to your family Suzex >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Encourage your dad to tell the staff if he has any pain. He should be painfree. Sending lots of hugs.

Jen

elaine. Hope your dad remains pain free and peaceful. Best wishes to you and take care.

Lauren

hi elaine sorry to hear about your dad keep in touch take care of yourself and your family lots of these for you >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> luv karin xxx