Sign in to follow this  
Tylers-mum

Happy Mothers Day.

Mother.gif

I had a loveheart box of champaign truffle chocs and well, I have got a card he made in school but he hid it soo well when he got home Friday, that he can't find it! LOL

Hope you enjoy your days everyone. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I had a lovely card which Julian had tried to write his name in (with a lot of help from daddy) and daddy had signed Jamie's name and a plant pot of african violets!

ohh bless makes me well up thinking of it! me a mummy! :rolleyes:

Have a lovely day all you mums and lets hope it is not too stressful for us!

lots of hugs

Supersec

x

:robbie::party::party: Happy Mother's Day to all you Mums in this :robbie: forum!!

My son forgot what day it is, or he doesn't care about it... :( Oh well, I guess that is part of being a Mum

>:D<<'> Curra

:D i watched my 2 boys at mothers day assembly,they held a pic up what they drawn of me and 4 year olds had thank u mummy on it,ahhhhhhhhhh....i remembered to cam corder it too.

as at the nativity play i forgot to take a camera and my 4 year old was very cross with me......but he also didnt like me filming him and kept pointing saying put that down,,,,,,,u cant win......

Edited by rainbow queen

Happy mothers day everyone, i got a school made card of my son and he had tried so hard to write it bless him also from him and my 16 year old daughter some earrings and flowers bless them. :wub:

jayne xx

Curra, I'm sure it's not that he doesn't care, he probably has other ways of showing he cares - why do it when everyone else is doing it? Far better to be original!

Hi Busylizzie,

He doesn't see the need to show that he cares on Mother's Day. He just said "Oh shhhhh, I forgot!" when he realised what day it was. But, as you say, he shows that he loves me in other ways all the time, like making beautiful drawings for me :wub:

Curra

Bit late to this as busy with my degree stuff - got a lovely card but no pressie :(

- despite lots of dropped hints to Hubby :huh: and then not so subtle :o - such as - "It's the DVd of Pride and Prejudice with Keira Nightly on it not the BBC one"

However ...

Sunday morning the church leader asked the children what they'd done for their mums ... breakfast in bed, flowers, presents - got to J and he answered "Got dressed" - obviously important to him that he did that for me! :lol::lol::lol: