Sign in to follow this  
nicki41971

a bit silly but i'm so pleased

Hi everyone and happy mothers day to you all >:D<<'> . I have done this thread as i'm really chuffed with something that prob sounds quite silly but i can't help myself.. My Mack jumped he actually used 2 feet and left the ground. i was holding his hands and jumping for britain to try and encourage him, and boy was he trying hard he knew what he wanted to do but just couldn't get it (hes never ever been able to manage it) and then he did it :D both feet left the ground ok not neatly together but none the less they both came of the floor. i was so excited i had to tell you :dance::dance: (i have had a couple (or 4) glasses of wine for mothers day so sorry if it sounds a bit daft of me. :thumbs:

Not daft at all, I can still remember the day my son jumped for the first time, it was 21 years ago when he was 7 years old. Enjoy the moment and Happy Mother's Day.

Nellie xx

no, definately not daft at all, c's only learnt to jump properly in the last few months and i was exstatic about it too!!!

my latest proud moment was the other day when he finally started to tell me when his nappy needs changing :D it's a little thing, i know, but it's one step closer to potty training :thumbs: and seems like such a huge step at the mo.

i went on about it so much my dp ended up telling me to shut it!! :lol:

Ben learned to jump recently too...

Really? How high??

It depends how hard I kick him...

Seriously, nicki, I know how these 'odd' little skills can thrill... ben learned to blow his nose recently, and it was like the jubilee round here!! Congrats. (four glasses of wine and not even 8.30?? :shame::shame: Best get my finger out or i'll be lagging behind for the rest of the evening!)

BD >:D<<'>

That's excellent! :D DS1 can't jump. or try to, yet.

Come on we are all proud of their achievements - even more so when the little differences account for such a lot.

Mine got me some flowers and I asked him why he bought them (thinking he would say for Mothers Day) and he said "because I love you Mummy". That was good enough for me! Another tear jerker!

Yahoo! How very exciting - I know how I felt when JJ first jumped helped along by his very enthusiastic bouncy cousin! He showed JJ how to bounce on the bed first which makes it a bit easier! :dance::dance:

Carry on with the wine!

Supersec

x

Hi everyone thanks you've banished my paranoia about sounding silly. :jester:

So much for that though he hasn't been able to do it again but we will persevere as i know he can do it and WILL do it again, I think hes just teasing me he knows that he can but is making out he can't lol! ha i'm on your case Mack!! :P:lol: