Sign in to follow this  
justamom

Changing my avatar

I have tried to change my avatar (not from the selection available) but I cant seem to do it ... could someone please tell me how to do it...

It said to enter URL thingy and i dont know what that means HELP please

justamom

i also couldnt work this out but now have

u need to go to photo bucket and regestir then u can upload pics u want then u can copy and past the url address to this forum in the url box or just type it in.

:lol::lol: Love your avatar Rainbow Queen :lol::lol:

When a kitten has nibbled you like that, doesn't your hand itch like mad for ages after!!

Simon, that's such a bizarre website - how on earth did you come across THAT one? The mind boggles at what you typed into the search engine :huh::lol:

Love the one with the bowl on his head. :lol:

thanks for your help but i am still stuck i have signed up in photobucket and still cant copy and paste my image... is my image to big or what am i doing wrong????

well done just a mum- i wasnt sure how i could explain it right to u as i have trouble meself,takes me a while to work computer stuff out lol :P

hi tally hope your doing well?

no its not mine i got it of a site but i do have a black cat that dose nip me like that-lol usually when its wanting feeding ,ha. :dance:

Changed by Avatar AGAIN - feeling rather homesick at the mo, missed my sisters wedding last week end because i could not afford it - parents on holiday in South Africa!!!! So i am very homesick...

Missing the braai's Kathryn will understand this one.

justamom

Justamom,

Your avatar has made me homesick for Africa too! :crying:

I hope your sister's wedding went well, it was so sad you had to miss it. I hope you get the chance to go back and visit one of these days.

I miss the braais too, we try to have the occasional one in the garden but it's not the same!

K x

The weather seems to be changing and at the garage down the road they are selling charcoal already so that means we will be braaing very soon.

Justamom