Paula

You know you need to get a life when

A trip to ASDA to buy tampax. :lol:

I thought it would be funny to see how boreing our lives realy are when the highlight is something naff like this.And i aint making it up.That has been the hightlight of the day.!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The highlight of my day is usually being able to sit and eat my dinner whilst watching deal or no deal,

without any screaming and shouting. :D little things eh!! :lol:

Brook

:dance::dance:

highlight of my day is managing to drink a cup of tea in morning before all the arguing kicks off with my son-regarding getting ready for school. :P:P

highlight of evening is another cup of tea watching corrie when ive managed to get them in bed. :P:P

when the hilight of your day is getting a replacement lid for your special bin and then feeling a huge sense of achievment because of it :dance::blink::lol:

Oooh and also realising that you've made over 1000 posts and have now reached Kilimanjaro :unsure: YIKES

Lauren...........my what an enormous peak you have become. :notworthy: .........Paula :dance: ..........now how much browsing in aisle 12 did you do before selecting the "said "Tampax.........and was it a" BOGOF offer?"...........now that would have made me ecstatic :lol: .............well the highlight of my day was washing my hair and managing to blow dry my fringe straight.........so I look almost trendy :lol: ..........not for long though I,ll go to bed tonight and wake up tomorrow with a bouncy castle and crop circles for a hair do :bounce::curlers:

The highlight of my day was getting into work to discover my client's new launch has made national TV, Radio and Papers! :D

BBC Breakfast TV, Radio 5, The Times, The Guardian to name but a few ........ this has been a good day :groupwave:

............oh and to discover Lauren's on the same peak as me ..... come on keep up :lol:

Edited by DaisyProudfoot

The highlight of my day is yet to come - climbing into bed with my Ovaltine. :lol:

Congratulations to those who have recently "peaked" :)

K x

My highlight has been lining some shelves in a grotty cupboard that is going to be the hub of my temporary kitchen whilst the real one is being knocked about. They start straight after Easter.

Highlight number two (i've peaked twice already) is making an Easter basket for my son to totally ignore, but his school has requested. It features chicks playing tennis watched by an audience of baby chicks, courtesy of the pound shop.

The highlight of my day was finding out that I'd lost another 4.5 kg.Admittedly,it was over 3 months but the Nurse was pleased because this covered the period when my son was dangerously ill with Stevens Johnson syndrome.

She's asked if I'd consider talking to newly diagnosed diabetics about how I manage my condition.xx

I've thought long and hard and my highlight was finding out that I wasn't the only one without a highlight. Thanks Bid. :crying:>:D<<'>

YESTERDAYS HILIGHT WAS DEFROSTING THE FREEZER AND FINDING 2 KITKATS WHICH HAD FELL DOWN THE BOTTOM,HAD THEM WITH A COFFEE,LOVELY :dance: :dance: GOOD JOB IM EASILY PLEASED!!

What a find, hev :) .

All I ever find when I defrost my freezer are little piles of escaped peas. :wacko:

K x

The highlight of my day was getting into work to discover my client's new launch has made national TV, Radio and Papers! :D

BBC Breakfast TV, Radio 5, The Times, The Guardian to name but a few ........ this has been a good day :groupwave:

You shouldn't be on this thread :shame: You clearly have a life already :lol:

Highlight of my day......

For the 1st time in ages i have taken my son to school.....i actually was ready before 10am!!! :D

My highlight was getting back on the internet after 3 weeks, 2nd was setting it up by myself :thumbs: and 3rd was coming back here, boy have I missed you lot. Don't suppose any of you have been behaving yourselves !!

The highlight of my day is if I am allowed to go to the loo & can sit there uninterrupted! :o:lol:

Todays thrilling highlight was going temperaly blind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

It was the start of a migrane and i couldnt see as zig zags crossed me vision.

Hell when yer lifes as boreing as mine this is whats classed as exciteing stuff.A bit of something different.

I can see now though.

God help me.

Oh and i ate a thorntons marzipan bar.

better than a kit kat hev. :P

my highlight will (hopefully) be crawling into bed with a good book knowing DS has finally gone to sleep.....

This day is just getting better.....

Have just had a 2nd highlight of the day!!

Mum and da just came over and took both kids back to their house for t to give me a break :D:wub:

I now have a tidy house and enjoyin' 'me' time! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Guess thats 4 highlights!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

my highlight today was really good news for me -drs phoned and ive been given my smear test results from jan and its negative.

had to have treatment in 2000 for the cells and last year was bad aswell and they were holding off treating me as they said it would effect ability to have more children.when i heard this i altered what i ate and stopped smoking-i had strawberrys every evening and melons ,ect..... salads with red peppers and seeds ect...... so its payed off as ive got given negative smear .have to be kept eye on still though but im really pleased and happy . :groupwave::D:D

I have had the week from hell so my highlight will be a nice hot bath in peace and god help enyone who trys to disturb me :devil:

How awful am I? The highlight of my day was Ben sleeping all day cos he's ill. :o That is really bad I know but it meant I had sooo much time all to myself. What did I do? Tidied the living room, dug out the dinning table (I knew there was one there somewhere) And watched Emmerdale that I had recorded. :huh:

Of course I don't like to see my baby ill but last week I had my 15 yr old AS off with a virus, this week I have had my 11 yr old off from Tuesday until today with the same virus and now Ben has got it. I am totally worn out and was just grateful to get a few hours peace. He is much better now so the sleep done us both some good.

Go on tell me what an awful mother I am. :fight:

Really pleased for you RQ, and Viper you are a good mum,If Ben is not well then the sleep will have done him good aswell as you.Hope he is better soon.

Theresa

Edited by asereht

Go on tell me what an awful mother I am. :fight:

No I won't! Cos if you're and awful mother then I don't know any that aren't :P . Hey we get so little time to just chill, or to do those pressing jobs (though I have to say I would have found something more 'important' to do than tidying :lol: ). Don't feel awful, you grab every chance you can for a bit of peace and quiet, you've got a lot on your plate.

Lauren

Oh, and forgot to say, I'm one of those REALLY sad people who didn't have a highlight of the day. Aaah well, there's always tomorrow :)

Edited by Lauren

My highlight yesterday was............ "it,s friday"..........love friday cos it means the weekend and no school :D ,any way today looooooks really good here...........blue sky everywhere and I,ve pegged the washing out for the first time since last october yay! :D

Rainbowqueen - Brilliant news, you must be so relieved, to say the least. :thumbs:

Kinkyj -Baileys cheesecake sounds interesting. :)

We've just broken up for Easter :thumbs: no more school runs for two weeks. Has everyone else finished , or do some people go on for another week? Some of the schools in our area don't finish till the end of next week.

K

My highlight was yesterday when my eldest came home from work and took myself David and Matthew out for a meal and a film to celebrate his birthday :o and he paid :o:o

This is my first night out for almost a year and it's over a year since I had a night out without the kids :( BUT it was wonderful and we all had a great time. Pity that Terry was in Peterbrough and missed it :whistle:

Eldest is actually away for his Birthday on Monday - same day as Terry's as he went on Holiday this morning. So we celebrated early and all I had to drink all night was :pepsi: Well you can't be drunk in charge of to ASD kids now can you :lol: I really hope he has a great holiday because he deserves it :wub:

Carole

Edited by carole

Guest hallyscomet

Hi,

I know I need to get a life when:

The highlight of my day is when the house is totally clean and not a thing out of place so I can then do something creative or feel I deserve a "me' day. aaaahhhhhhh bring it on.. :lol::lol:

Mine probably was DP taking the dog out, and taking the little one with him, mean't I could get something done. Seems trivial but makes a change as he rarely does anything.

RQ >:D<<'> great news

Jomarie, all I can think of now is the Disco Pants song, can't get it out of my head :lol: