Sign in to follow this  
forbsay

Easter Day at school

My son had an activity day at school today. He freaked and got really really upset - to the point that I was going to take him home...................................

I am having one of these "hell" days for one reason or another.

Forbsay

My lot have Church services this morning and a Ceilidh this afternoon :blink:

I was going to keep the boys off as it's a lot of changes and quite noisy as well but both of them insisted they go. Alex wanted to because the PE teacher, who has given him grief for 2 years, announced that Alex was the best behaved and would get a praise award if he did as well dancing today as he did practising yesterday. :clap:

James reason was slightly different, they have been running a halo 2 xbox tournament during lunchtimes this week and he's made it through to the final :clap:

I'm enjoying the peace until 4pm when chaos will break out because 1) the PE teacher forgot/ changed his mind/ couldn't be bothered and 2) James got beaten/ forgot to go to play/ he played up in the church and some bright spark told him he couldn't play.

The joys of parenthood :wallbash: