Sign in to follow this  
tmf

Finally given in and faced the battle

Hi

I have been feeling for quite sometime now (since new year) and have been trying to convince myself it was only mild depression and could get over this with no help. Well how wrong could i have been!!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

This last wk has got to be the worst in my whole life. I can't get out of bed in the mornings so df is tsking ds to school. Anyway we had a major row yesterday coz i couldn't face it again and i got the good ol' lecture to pull my ###### socks up. He then apologised but had said his work were noticing him being l8 all the time and couldn't carry on doing it. :oops:

Anyway, it was the shove i needed, finally went to the drs today and broke down in her office and let it all out about what had been going on. Explained my hang-up about going on a/d tabs. She was soo nice, she really thoroughly explained how they work and timescales ect. She even said i was 1/2 way there to admitting i needed help.

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, i start the tabs tomorrow and have been signed of work for 2 wks, but she said she would probably do it for longer when i go and see her again in a few wks time.

That is the best medicine coz work are being a bunch of ass****s!! :angry::angry: They soooo don't care about their staff, more ###### interested in figures so 2 fingers to them, they have lost my loyalty!! I have devoted my life to them for 9yrs, and for what, a time when i need them to support me they stick their fingers up....well 2-chey!

Right i think that is now everything of y chest, Should feel a stone lighter now :lol: ......IF ONLY!!

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

It takes real courage to go to the gps and admit you feel like cr*p.I know coz i had to go this week.So have others of here.

We plough on dont we.Im in tears most days at some stage.Wishing it was all over thinking god i cant go on.

Unfortuantley im not allowed anti depressants because due to my Bi polar status they can have an adverse effect and push my mood too high.Chance would be a fine thing.So i have to take sleeping pills in an attempt to get back on track.

I dont think its helping the fact the weathers so rotton.

Sunshine holidays in the winter prescribed to all fed up mums with AS kids im sure would be cheaper than all the pills and work faster.Plus wed all have nice tans and yer instantly feel better then.

Hope yer on the mend soon.

Hi TMF, I too have been feeling really rotten lately... Its been a culimation of things and I usually hide my feelings because i dont want anybody to know that i am not coping with things. Maybe its a subconscious thing that they might think i am weak,or say i dont doing my job probably - but i plod along...

Its hard to keep the pretense up and this week it was all let out, i cried for 2days - its made hubby take over things for a while and maybe thats what i needed, a bit of "You deal with it coz i cant anymore" and he dealt with the school issue (posted in education). So something positive came of my weepy state.

Its hard and i am pleased you went to the dr's. I too have pulled my socks up as you put it and snapped out of this black mood, the sun is shinning today and Paula is right i have been in a better mood for it...

Roll of summer

Justamom

I usually hide my feelings because i dont want anybody to know that i am not coping with things. Maybe its a subconscious thing that they might think i am weak,or say i dont doing my job probably - but i plod along...

Its hard to keep the pretense up and this week it was all let out, i cried for 2days -

This is exactely what it has been like!!

That is why i like it on here, someone is either feeling, or been thru what you are. It's the only place i can talk without feeling stupid!

Thanks for your kind words paula and justamom

xx

Guest hallyscomet

Hi tmf

Sending you lots of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hope you are feeling much better soon.

Love

Hailey

Hi, well done for getting yourself up and to the doctors thats the hardest part.

I'm on anti d's as well,i know i'm a strong person yet i've found life has worn me down lately and it's been that bit harder to cope. I'd rather not be taking them but we have to be kind to ourselves and if thats what it takes to cope in our situations then that's what we have to do.