baddad

mods meet up

Sorry guys, i know this has taken a while but there were two reasons for the delay...

Firstly, as she was so keen, we thought it only fair that we should post when Suze was around to be first viewer

secondly - the bulk of the photoshoot has been copyrighted by Hello magazine. We managed to sneak this one with a web cam concealed in Annies wonderbra, but it is the ONLY available picture of the event available prior to the Hello spread...

Hope you're not too disappointed - we are, after all, a fairly ordinary bunch just getting on with the day to day......

Anyhow - here's the pic:

meeting pic

L&P

Your mod team. >:D<<'>

Lauren............shhhhhh..........if dear old Badders hears that he will get all excited and go looking for them :rolleyes:

Edited by annie

Actually, I have a question..... all the faces look ever so familiar, or am I just imagining things? At risk of sounding totally stoooopid, is that really the mods or have you been a bit cheeky with images elsewhere?

YES... I really am THAT stupid :P

I'll just go and stick my head in a bucket. Feel really really gormless for asking that question, but hey I don't read hello magazine!!! I'm more a cosmo girl

Edited by Lauren

Guest hallyscomet

:lol::lol::lol:

But why does Kathryn look soo stunned... and Phasmid look just how I imagined him :devil:

okay enough of the suspense, give us the real photo PPPLLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEE :pray::pray::pray:

:):notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: drum roll...1.1.1.1.1.1.

:lol::lol: What a great picture, and how ironic that you look just how I imagined you would. :whistle::whistle:

Kathryn, I think you need to take a little iron you look a little pale in that pic, Bid weren't you a bit

chilly in that outfit? maybe you should have dressed a little more conservatively like Annie,

and Phasmid, well, what can I say, how dam fine hansom you look in the pic, and BD well, I dont think

the English Barrel is appropriate anymore now!

I think I'll go and visit the 'get a life thread now'. :P youve done me in!! :wacko:

Brook :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lauren!! :lol:>:D<<'> :lol:>:D<<'>

Well, how does Bill Pullman, Joyce Grenfell, Kate Bush, Janice Battersby (on Kristana Loken's bod...this bit was at Bads' request :devil: ) and The Fly sound??

Ring any bells?? :lol:

Spookily, some of us do bear a vaguish resemblance, but my lips are sealed... ;)

Bidx :lol:>:D<<'>

Lauren!! :lol:>:D<<'> :lol:>:D<<'>

Well, how does Bill Pullman, Joyce Grenfell, Kate Bush, Janice Battersby (on Kristana Loken's bod...this bit was at Bads' request :devil: ) and The Fly sound??

Ring any bells?? :lol:

Spookily, some of us do bear a vaguish resemblance, but my lips are sealed... ;)

Bidx :lol:>:D<<'>

:wub: Oh it was kate bush??? I thought it was Xena Warrior Queen (or whatever she was called) :lol:

:oops: Think I'll go to bed :huh:

lauren,i wasent sure either :lol: but it is rather late and we are tired so can we be excused for our sillyness?!

lauren,i wasent sure either :lol: but it is rather late and we are tired so can we be excused for our sillyness?!

Oh yes, absolutely shattered, can hardly see with exhaustion. :P:lol:

Actually, I have a question..... all the faces look ever so familiar, or am I just imagining things?

D'you know Lauren, (and anyone else insinuating I look like this), I've just gone off you, big time. :ph34r::lol::lol::devil:

K x ;)

Guest hallyscomet
D'you know Lauren, (and anyone else insinuating I look like this), I've just gone off you, big time. :ph34r::lol::lol::devil:

K x ;)

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: I am pleased to hear that, I didn't think you would look like a stunned mullet. :lol::lol: and what was the stick for ........ to keep Baddad in line :devil::lol::lol::lol:

Don't go to sleep you lot, it is only 10.30am :shame::shame::shame::shame:

Hailey

Edited by hallyscomet

(and ever so slightly mad... ;) )

the understatement of the year smiley!!!

badders is ever so very mad .... and slightly bigheaded ..! eh badders!

But I know I will never look at the mods names in the same light, have picked myself up from rolling around the floor ... what a great start to the morning ... am printing it out putting above the puter to remind me of those that moderate :notworthy::notworthy:

HHxx

:lol: ............missed all the fun last night, ds needed to chat :huh: ................as usual.....(could,nt sleep)...........baddad..............excellent as usual...........but do ya know.........poor Suzex here had built herself up big time ............you rotters I thought I was going to get to meet the real real mods :huh: ...........wanted to see me old forum chums for real :P ...........Annie did,nt realise that was Janice Battersby...........she looks really good.........had thought it was the real you :o .Badders..........think you should have posted the pic of Bill Pullman up in his undies...............he, looks gorgeous in that...... :lol: (You,ll have to visit the bat cave for that treat.........)............must dash........school run :(

But I know I will never look at the mods names in the same light, have picked myself up from rolling around the floor ... what a great start to the morning ... am printing it out putting above the puter to remind me of those that moderate :notworthy::notworthy:

HHxx

WOW guys, look... WE'RE PIN UPS!!!!!!!!!!

Now there's a first......

For the rest of you... :lol::lol:;):devil:

BD :D

:lol: Well, I've just come to this thread and what a handsome bunch you are too! :lol::lol:

Such style, such flair and Phasmid ....... the perfect disguise for being a fly on the wall in all those LEA meetings! :D

I hope you used that ballroom for its proper use - "Stately as a Galleon we sailed across the floor, doing the military two-step as in the days of yore!" I love Joyce Grenfell! :notworthy:

Kate Bush, well she's a bit too squeaky for me ....... but I think she's a perfect match for Heathcliffe on the end there!

I'll never see the Batcave in the same light again! ROTFLMHO :lol::lol::lol:

I have an important question about this picture!!!!

Where was Nellie???????????????

Was she taking the pic??

I wont sleep until I get the answer. :D

Brook

I have an important question about this picture!!!!

Where was Nellie???????????????

Was she taking the pic??

I wont sleep until I get the answer. :D

Brook

I'm afraid we had to crop her out... She'd had a 'wee dram' too many, and mooned just as the camera went off... We thought what with this being such a tasteful site we really had no option... ;)

:devil:

How did I miss this :o Probably because I am still sharing a lap top :(

Any way School Governors have to have their pics displayed in our local schools so parents know who they are so come on guys show us the 'Full Monty' :D

Carole

I'm afraid we had to crop her out... She'd had a 'wee dram' too many, and mooned just as the camera went off... We thought what with this being such a tasteful site we really had no option... ;)

:devil:

So you didn't need to use a flash then? Nellie supplied it for you, was it a full moon.

Guest hallyscomet
So you didn't need to use a flash then? Nellie supplied it for you, was it a full moon.

So thats why Kathryn looked so stunned and Baddad speechless :devil::lol::lol::lol:

Naughty Nellie :shame::shame::shame:

I,m with Carole on this :D ...........Suze is still mightily miffed :crying: .........we haven,t had the full monty :rolleyes: ...........tell you what ........why don,t you post up piccies of the mods when they were younger :thumbs: .Then all us users still get a taste of their true selves........but obviously they,re not completely showing themselves in their true pot bellied(sorry bads :wub: ) selves.We could have lovely baby pics :thumbs: then we can try and guess who is who...........or the teen years :thumbs: .........that would be good.........come on please :pray: ............please :pray: ...........I,m on me knee,s now :pray: .........

Guest hallyscomet

Great idea Suze,

Come on .......don't be shy......why not.....??????Please.. give us a hint of what you look like if we are not allowed the real thing :clap::clap::clap::robbie::robbie::robbie: as you can see we are all getting excited and can't wait

:groupwave: :groupwave: :devil:

Edited by hallyscomet

:crying: please put me out of this over excited state I,ve got myself into...........it,s cruel you know.........your all cruel........having get togethers........then teasing us like this...........oh I,m going off on one again............. :wacko: .................

Think we,ve been put in the naughty corner Halley :ph34r: ..............and they,re ignoring us :crying:

Edited by Suze

Guest hallyscomet
Think we,ve been put in the naughty corner Halley :ph34r: ..............and they,re ignoring us :crying:

Looks like it Suze..... :(:devil: but if we persist like our kids do when they want something :angry::angry::angry::lol::lol::lol: maybe they will get sooooo fed up with us and..........

give in :D:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::devil::ph34r:B)

Looks like it Suze..... :(:devil: but if we persist like our kids do when they want something :angry::angry::angry::lol::lol::lol: maybe they will get sooooo fed up with us and..........

give in :D:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::devil::ph34r:B)

Hailey,

Let me know when Sydney harbour freezes over and is invaded by a colony of polar bears.

Coz that's when you and Suze will get the photo.

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

K x