baddad

mods meet up

Actually, I kinda like the baby photo idea... maybe even the teens!

Any other mods up for it? You'll have to e-mail them to me, then I'll do a 'rogues gallery' and they can all guess...

One condition, though.........Guess what, Suze and Hailey.... got any nice baby pics?? :);)

Sorry I'm 'intermittent' at the mo - pootie probs.

I'll be back

:)

BD

Hailey,

Let me know when Sydney harbour freezes over and is invaded by a colony of polar bears.

Coz that's when you and Suze will get the photo.

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

K x

Kathryn :o You're a harsh woman. :lol:

Suze, Hailey, I'll join the plea... I'm very good at nagging and getting me own way :whistle:

Lauren

Ahhh, but Suze, Hailey and Lauren have gone offal quiet all of a sudden ;)

Don't worry, Lady B., I can rub out the tiara and sceptre with the 'eraser' tool - no one need ever know... Not sure that'll work for the pony, but perhaps i can paste in a Camber Sands type backdrop to replace the mansion ;)

BD :D

Hey! and kathryn's in as well!! Come on Annie/Phasmid......

Nells, I know a baby photo might be difficult in your case... a Daguereotype...dagger... dega......A silhouette will do :):D :D

Why are we waiting, whyyyy are we waiting

Oh :o whyyyyyy are we waaaayayayaiting

Mods show us yer pics

We shall not, We shall not be moved

We shall not, we shall not be moved

Come on guys, don't be shy :P

Count me in.

Are we doing the 80's????? Big hair and all that kind of stuff.

I bet you even had hair eh? ..........Badders and Phas that is :curlers:

Edited by annie

Count me in.

Are we doing the 80's????? Big hair and all that kind of stuff.

I bet you even had hair eh? ..........Badders and Phas that it :curlers:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! You better be thankful I can't access my waggy finger emoticon, young lady!!!

I thought we were doing 'babies'.... Not sure i can risk an eighties pic... Don't want to get our lady members too excited do we??? As for hair, I' ve decided to grow it long... wish I could say I've decided to grow THEM long, but... ;)

But but but! Let's not get too excited - we haven't heard back from SUZE & CO yet, and we can't if they don't :(...

On the downside, Suze's birthday the other week .... She can fit both the babies AND eighties criteria with the SAME piccie :( :(.... You can go right off people, can't you?? :D :D

There you go....................baby Nellie! Got to say, I'm still gorgeous!

http://www.spookyfilms.com/monkey.jpg

A you're adorable, B much to beautiful, C you're a cutie full of charm........

Seriously, hen, you're fooling no-one.... Where's the kilt??? The shaved head painted blue (ringworm) the crutches (rickets)...??? The string vest???

:) God - I hate being limited to three emoticons!

BD

Guest hallyscomet
Hailey,

Let me know when Sydney harbour freezes over and is invaded by a colony of polar bears.

Coz that's when you and Suze will get the photo.

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

K x

Sydney Harbour freeze over well it will in June, and we have Polar Bears at Taronga Zoo :unsure: eye fink :devil: so there :P:lol::lol::devil:

:( .........what is this ..........some sort of conspiracy :crying: .........I hang around all day..........persisting .........then go off-line to watch the season finale of Americas Next Top Model .........and you all do another page of chatty stuff without me.............. :D glad you like the idea though.........I,m gettin excited already.You can have me how ever you want............as a baby (very very fat and bald.........very much like Winston Churchill I kid you not)............or eighties pic.........equally as scary but in a different way............more hair..........more chins :lol:

Not many photos of me exist as a teen, but sure mum has plenty of baby pix of me lying on the furry rug. Anyway I'd be too easy to guess because I was such a beautiful baby and have kept my model looks right up to adulthood. :lol::lol::lol:

There are hardly any pics of me as a baby or toddler. Apparently I was so awful and exhausting that nobody had the energy or the inclination to take any photos :(:lol: . Lame excuse really, I have hundreds of pics of William and I don't believe I could have been any worse than him. I'm sure I could dig something out though.

Guest hallyscomet

Okay guys,

If you are willing to reveal yourselves, so will we..... but what will it be :D baby pics or teeny boppers :lol::lol:

this is taking me back to Abba mania :o:thumbs::whistle:B)

Scary :devil: Well as long as you do first "Mods" all of you Nellie Bid Annie Kathryn Baddad & Phasmid

DEAL OR NO DEAL :dance::dance::dance::devil: DRUM ROLL.1..1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.

H.

Guest hallyscomet
Oh alright then, if we must... :rolleyes:

K x

WE DID IT ....... WE DID IT......Suze & Lauren.. :dance::dance::dance::devil::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

No more piccies from GOOGLE this time :shame::shame:

H. :)

Guest hallyscomet

Come on you lot no slacking off, we mean business. I just PM'd my baby pic to Baddad, now its your turn.

:lol::lol::lol::devil:

He probably hasn't recovered yet, my daughter uploaded it and when you open it it takes up the whole screen :devil: scary..... :ph34r::o:rolleyes:

Well, what are you waiting for......... we are still waiting, hey Suze & Lauren.

H

I have two problems

First I've got to find one

Then I've got to get it on pc. May take a while.

Is it going to be a group 'show'... or can we see hailey's first ?? :D

I ,ve got 2 , a sort of toddler one and scary teen one, just tried to e-mail badders but it would,nt work :( ............shall try the pm route............can,t wait can,t wait :dance:

What!!!!

You mean now I've actually got to find a proper pic. Well, I'm seeing mum tomorrow so I'll ask then, but our scanner doesn't work and I always break the camera and I don't want to break anyone's PC :P

Errrmmm....how many more excuses are there?

No need to rush peeps...

My proper PC isn't well at the mo, and this old thing isn't equipped for my scanner etc, so it'll be at least another day before I can do any rogues gallery... i think it's got to be a 'group' montage though, so we can all play 'guess who'?

I'll post the baby piccie with a list of names, and you have to match name to baby... answer will be posted 24hrs later. THEN we'll do the same with 'teens' piccies!

Boy, is this forum fun or what???

:D

BD

Well here is my 'baby phasmid' piccie:

Well....I did try and post it but I couldn't get the image up on the forum B)

Well here is my 'baby phasmid' piccie:

Well....I did try and post it but I couldn't get the image up on the forum B)

Ask baddad - he'll know how to get it up... :devil::shame:

I was going to say he could lend a hand, but :shame::shame::shame:

does this photo actually exist or am I even stupider than Lauren thinks she is?

Yeah, I'm not alone :clap: Welcome to my world zemanski :thumbs:

Guest hallyscomet
does this photo actually exist or am I even stupider than Lauren thinks she is?

Oh Zemanski :o:shame::shame: Thats definitely IN THE NAUGHTY CORNER for you :whistle:;)

Don't you agree Lauren :rolleyes::ph34r::devil:

Guest flutter

once i have proper puter i think i can send some pics :dance::dance: feeel soorry for all of u seein my pics lol

we raised money at work with a comp like this

C x

once i have proper puter i think i can send some pics :dance::dance: feeel soorry for all of u seein my pics lol

we raised money at work with a comp like this

C x

Flutter, what's the timescale here?? I'm already being nagged by some impatient members (no names, no packdrill, eh, Suze? ;) )...They must have computers at that college of your??? :lol::lol:

Guest hallyscomet

HERE IT IS.....

FINALLY :groupwave: :groupwave: :robbie::robbie::robbie:

use down arrow V and it will appear :o

:oops: where did it go :o "JUST KIDDING" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::devil::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Hailey :devil: just couldn't resist B)

Edited by hallyscomet

Right =- come on:

We've got Lauren/Daisy and flutter all talking the talk but failing to walk the walk - are you in or are you not in? If 'In' baby piccies please by the weekend, you can have a wee bit longer for the teen piccies...

nemo/Z?? any other takers? More the merrier! :D

L&P

Guest hallyscomet
:groupwave: :groupwave: come on everyone don't be shy :shame: its not just moderators now....... :jester: yes you... you....don't look over your shoulder....I am pointing at you :lol::lol::lol: where is your piccie, Baddad wants your photo too. :P>:D<<'> >:D<<'> shake that booty and upload it. :notworthy::notworthy: