elaine1

******* little bully

:(
Im so mad i could cry. Tom had trouble last year with this little thug at the school kicking bottles at him etc. The school warned him and we thought it was over.
apparently not, this little swine has twisted both Toms and his freinds nipples round and bruised under his chest.
Of course tom being tom didnt show me till yesterday but there was still enough of a bruise there to take a pic of, Im goin get him when they go back to school you watch me.

If nothing is done im bringing the police in and charging him with assault hes 12 so hopefully he wont wriggle out of it. Thing is, he knows my son has AS so i think i can charge him with premeditated assault, toms freind is quiet too and this lad knows they wont hit back.

watch this space cos this aint over

elaine.

Tell you what, if it was one of my kids who this had happened to I'd be on to the police now.

THIS is BEYOND bullying. I'd almost go as far to say that it is sexual abuse. Yes I know that my sound far fetched but that is a sadistic thing to do and imagine if your son was a girl? Why should he be allowed to get away with because he did it to a boy instead?

Please please please ring the police today. At the very very least it's GBH or ABH.

I am soooo :o and :angry: that I can hardly find words strong enough without swearing!

Really elaine, I am dead serious. Report this incident to the police today.

Lauren

(pm'd you)

Edited by Lauren

Id also go to the police now.

I dont agree with violence being called bullying because its done within a school,violence is just that wherever its carried out.

I hope yr sons ok.

Your poor boy.I'd consider getting the Police involved.

My son has just told me that 3 years ago another child said to him that he'd only be his friend if he let him p** in his mouth.The other child was only 6 at the time,so below the age of criminal responsibity and is fortunately much more understanding and friendly now.xx

I totally agree you need to go to the Police now. Have you photographed the injuries just in case you need to provide proof? I also agrees that this could be seen as sexual abuse and it's gone beyond school bullying - act now before something even more dreadful happens.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Carole

Been here, done this!

Make sure they know he was aware of your son's dx as well. That can count as Disability Discrimination- that means it HAS to be treated in the same way as they would if it was a racial assault (sorry if that upsets anyone but that is said from bitter experience). If the little whatsit gets a caution at the least it will follow him for quite a while.

Stay strong, I hope Tom is ok. He needs to see justice is done over this, tell them that.

PS. photo wise DO NOT use a digital camera, get a cheap throw-away one. Digital photo's can be 'manipulated', the others cannot. They can therefore be used in court (not that I think this will end up there - this time!)

Edited by phasmid

You have had some good advice from the others, just wanted to say i hope tom is ok? Have you spoken the his friends parents about this?? What is there response.

I hope you get this sorted!! I know how hopping mad you are - i hate bullies!!!!

Justamom

Just checked this out. The age of criminal responsibility is under 10. So this boy could be arrested and charged with a crime.

I know you want to wait to go to the school, but I feel very strongly that you should take this to the police. This boy is on a slippery road to somewhere really bad. Nipple twisting is a form of sexual abuse and should be reported to the police.

Lauren

oh poor tom,i agree strongly with all the others have said,god i hate bullies,how is tom today,and you?

Guest hallyscomet

I agree, these boys need to be stopped in their tracks before they do more serious harm to someone else, if they havent already done so.

If they are treating people this way, perhaps they are being treated worse at home. :o why would they do this.....not just because they feel like it.

Police are very helpful.

We will all be waiting for an update.

Look at those boys that killed the boy on the train line, I know this sounds morbid, but it all starts somewhere.

H.

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR RESPONSES. i DID TAKE A DIGITAL PHOTO, BUT WILL TAKE ONE WITH OTHER CAMERA TOO. WILL LET U KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Good luck with it all.

If someone had come up to an adult and twisted there nipples the police would be informed and action taken so why not a child.

I hope youre son is ok.

Hi,

Just wanted to add that i agree with everyone else that you should go to the police. Where will this boy stop otherwise?

I hope Tom is ok. Thinking about something like that happening to him makes me want to :crying: .

Loulou x