Sign in to follow this  
hev

i NEED some excitement

im so utterly bored its unreal,i cant think what to do though,im limited on what courses i can do,i would love to learn a language at a class to get out of the house but im verypoor sighted and get very embaressed reading in front of people,i need something what i can look foward to,i find myself singing balamory songs or postman pat,thats what my life seems to consist of :lol: any ideas of a course i can do which doesnt involve needing good eyesight?

I wouldn't worry too much about reading in front of people - if it's learning a language that you want then you should go for it. Having said that, I'm not sure that a language class is necessarily where I would go for excitement!

Have a look through your local Adult Education prospectus for next term and see what's on offer. Belly dancing was a great class for me, as it got me out of the house, got me exercising and was a real laugh as well.

zaman,i have been thinking of belly dancing,it does sound like a right laugh and i def need one of those!!

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Hev,

Make a list of all the things you have wanted to do but never have,that will give you a lot of foodfor thought.

Maeve Binchy wrote a great novel about a group of people doing a language 'learning Italian"

its such a great book, the book by Maeve Binchy is called "Evening Class" great read will open your mind to Evening classes in general. :D

H.xx

Im bored outta my skull most days.

Why on earth folks think its the ultimate fullfillment for a women to be washing and ironing i dont know.Its a right load of old cr*p.

You go for it HEV theyll be a course you can enjoy out there waiting for you.

Edited by Paula

Hi Hev,

What about Salsa? Great fun and good exercise!

I'm bored out of my brains too. My life at the moment revloves around Kai and his hornby trains! Great.

Loulou x

:D

Loulou

The thought of hornby traines just brought back "fond" memories of when my son had a thomas the tank engine traine set and track.

I kid you not that all he did for two months solid was lie in the middle of the track with the traine going round and round watching it whilst lieing with his head on the floor,he alternated this with placeing the train on his head to feel the wheels or hear the motor going i never knew why. It drove me mad.

Guest hallyscomet

I NEED SOME EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED SOME EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!

I NEED SOME EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED SOME EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!

I NEED SOME EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have you had a brainstorm yet!! :devil::rolleyes::ph34r::devil::lol::lol:

There you go Hev, that will get your mind ticking :D:devil::lol::lol:

H

Edited by hallyscomet

right,heres my options,join a gym,no too boring

join salsa,but is it difficult?

belly dancing,thats a big possibility

thats all i can think of really,ive not got much imagination have i? :lol:

paula,im sick of housework,i do it as a boring chore,im going out today and leaving it all,my nan said to me once when you die no one remembers if your house was dusty or not,thats true so thats my motto!!

I've done language classes, and it really depends on the teacher as to whether or not you will enjoy it, or it will be a slog. I can't for the life of me remember being taught any grammar at school, and it certainly set me back doing a language (luckily I wasn't alone though, so the poor teacher had to explain to us the basics of grammar in English!)

I had a great time at bellydance classes, as there was a really good mix of women doing it - all ages, shapes and sizes. And we had a laugh. I had to move heaven and earth to get someone to baby sit for me, so I was determined to make the most of it when I got there!

If you do go for it Hev, let me know and I'll see if I can dig out a coin belt for you.

Zaman

I once joined a gym in a moment of madness.

I thought id get in shape and have a washboard stomach.i was knackered just climbing the staires to the gym.I soon got fed up with it.Everyone in there was so so serius about it all all jogging and pumping iron in silence drinking water !!!!!!!!!!!! Id gone for a chat and a natter but it was frowned upon.I thought if thats keep fit stuff it.

My exciteing day today found me finding a stash of bin bags i didnt know i had !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beleive me i was excited by it.

Now im sat with the smell of cr*p wafting round me nose coz As son has had a dose of calfig laxative and stinks to high heaven and is refuseing to go to the loo.Good job i dont smoke all the methane around would mean wed go up like a bomb.

Ill safe lighting a match till it gets realy realy desperate and boreing.Fire men and engines might liven things up.Might even rumble to a stay in hospital. :P

least we can laugh. :D

nothing wrng with bely dancing, and it is supposed to be good exercise for you as well. sure you will have a good laugh doing it as well :dance:

I think to liven things up more we should get Paula to do stand up comedy for us - she is really funny and cracks us up all the time with her excellent sense of humor so why not have her make some money out of it!!! :dance:

How is that suggestion Hev????

:D

My husband says im a right silly ######.

You have to laugh coz when youre not laughing at the situation beleive me im crying about it.