Sign in to follow this  
research boffin1

Mercury Thimiserol Vaccines

Well I was in the doctor's surgery with the poster about MMR and how safe the jab was and now I read this.

http://www.generationrescue.org/pdf/news/geier.pdf

which research pretty much confirms that a range of problems including but not only autism are influenced by the mercury in jabs.

Looks like they are more open minded across the pond or is it less oppressed by agents of the state.

The US removed mercury from paediatric vaccines years ago (pre-2000) and the world health organisation recommended that its use should be discontinued. However, the UK decided to go on using it until at least 2004 (after it was removed following the publication of a study - the Columbia paper funnily enough). I am very annoyed about it because the mercury serves no purpose in making the vaccine effective - it is merely a preservative and has to do with cost effectiveness alone. My oldest daughter had these vaccines because I didn't know anything about it at the time. We have decided not to let our youngest daughter have anything and neither child will have any vaccinations because I do not trust the government to do what is in the interests of our children.

It doesn't take a scientist to figure out that no amount of mercury should ever be injected into a person, much less a tiny baby. Love of money is the root of all evil.

The US removed mercury from paediatric vaccines years ago (pre-2000) and the world health organisation recommended that its use should be discontinued. However, the UK decided to go on using it until at least 2004 (after it was removed following the publication of a study - the Columbia paper funnily enough). I am very annoyed about it because the mercury serves no purpose in making the vaccine effective - it is merely a preservative and has to do with cost effectiveness alone. My oldest daughter had these vaccines because I didn't know anything about it at the time. We have decided not to let our youngest daughter have anything and neither child will have any vaccinations because I do not trust the government to do what is in the interests of our children.

It doesn't take a scientist to figure out that no amount of mercury should ever be injected into a person, much less a tiny baby. Love of money is the root of all evil.

Actually they did NOT take it out that long ago if they had then there would be less autistic children now in the USA.

There was a conspiracy to carry on using Thimiserol until 2002 with the complicity of the Federal Drug Agency and with encouragement from the WHO. Smith Klein Beecham offered to do it a whole year earlier. Why? Because otherwise it would have looked like the USA was dumping Thimiserol ridden drugs on third world countries.

Meanwhile UK Gov and NHS continued to rubbish the idea and continued for even longer using it. Its dreadful.

Well I was in the doctor's surgery with the poster about MMR and how safe the jab was and now I read this.

http://www.generationrescue.org/pdf/news/geier.pdf

which research pretty much confirms that a range of problems including but not only autism are influenced by the mercury in jabs.

Looks like they are more open minded across the pond or is it less oppressed by agents of the state.

Don't believe anything Generation Rescue publish or endorse. Anything. There is no science, no fair study, no unbiased trial at all in any of their information. They endorse things like chelation which has already killed one child, and they make nonsense statements like "Autism is mercury poisoning" which is just not true, even if you believe there is a link (and I don't) then you'd have to be bonkers to mistake the symptoms of mercury poisoning with an autistic spectrum disorder.

Please don't come and say things like they are fact here either, because they're not, they're just opinions and ones that can hurt children at that.

Daisy (who is in no need whatsoever of rescuing, thankyou very much)

I have an asd and so does my son, and Ihave had the kelmer test which shows that I have high levels of mercury in my system, I also know other people with asd and children with that also have higher levels than normal of mercury in there system via this test, I think there is a link, although I appreciate others may not have that view.

My son went into a coma 3 days after his mmr booster vaccine vaccine, and I think there are others that have had adverse affects from the vaccine, i think it is a bit more than an opinion, and I find that really upsetting although Iaccept that it is many people view.

I am very happy that you are coping from what I've read from your other posts that you get quite a bit of support, correct me if I'm wrong, my son and I are not coping and do not get support, and i have had of mental health problems depression etc struggling to cope and only dx myself 2 years ago, and my son ended up homeless and starving, although thankfully he is now rehomed but I'm living in constant fear of the next thing.

Mercury does interfere with neural transmissions, and that is pretty well know among many many professionals who have done research in this area mostly in the US.

I don't think the vaccine caused my son's autism but I think it was related to the coma he went into, and may have exacerbated things and some people with asd are more sensitive to these types of chemicals. I've read literally tons and tons of research on this and it very complex for me to explain, because I can't remember all the details, but there is loads of it.

I don't think there is one thing that causes autism but several different compounding things, and mercury is one of them for some people.

I don't believe the core problem of autism can be " cured "at this stage and obviously many people might not want that but I do believe there is lots to be discovered and there are things that can help improve functioning and minimizing problems

Edited by florrie

Don't believe anything Generation Rescue publish or endorse. Anything. There is no science, no fair study, no unbiased trial at all in any of their information. They endorse things like chelation which has already killed one child, and they make nonsense statements like "Autism is mercury poisoning" which is just not true, even if you believe there is a link (and I don't) then you'd have to be bonkers to mistake the symptoms of mercury poisoning with an autistic spectrum disorder.

Please don't come and say things like they are fact here either, because they're not, they're just opinions and ones that can hurt children at that.

Daisy (who is in no need whatsoever of rescuing, thankyou very much)

Daisy I think people should be allowed to say what they think without being called bonkers.