Paula

rotton day

:(

And im sick to death of it already.

As son has sat all pigging day long on the ps2 wont budge and wont get dressed.

Nt daughter as whinged and whined im bored all day yet everything i suggested is sad or boreing.

Im fed up to the back teeth already.

Its an enforced imprisoment againe due to my son hateing leaving the house to go any where combine that with places being busy and its gonna be 2 weeks of hell on earth.

It got so bad i cleaned the windows.Plus all ive done inbetween is eat cr*p coz im bored and it passes the time.Ill be half a stone hevier by the end of all this.

Roll on april 24th when they begger of back to school.

yes its great hot ahveing the morning rush but the morning rush is great when there sodding of.

My son on his own is great sos my daughter together its hell on earth.Shes named called him and teased all day hes done nothing but kick orf in reltaliation.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Thankfully I only have the one and that's bad enough! Goodness knows how it is for you with 2!

(((HUGS))) Paula and hope the holidays get better for you all soon.

paula,steve broke up last week,he goes back on the 19th and i really cant wait,hes been at mums for 7 days and he came back today,hes just told me to p&&& off upstairs,if i didnt come on here right now i could have screamed hysterically,he keeps trying to wake his sister up,shes 2 and shes been a nightmmare today,im going to margate on wednesday for the day without no kids with my local club,i cant wait,im gonna have a good few baileys to try and forget this s*** life with this constant verbal abuse and winding up,taking him out for day tomorrow,i really hope it goes well.

anyway paul you def not alone in your rotten day,mines been rotten to the core!!

Mine don't break up until this Thursday and then two weeks with all five of them moseying around. Eldest starts his GCSE's about two weeks after he's back so that should be fun :(

We have three computers and a PS2 and they still argue as only one is linked to the internet (security issues) and PS2 has to double as DVD player cos that's broken.

I shall let you all know how it goes in a week's time - thankfully they've asked for money for Easter except daughter and the youngest so won't be too high on chocolate!

This is our second week with them off. The boys go back next Tuesday and Susie on Wednesday. It hasn't been too bad really. Susie was away all last week and has spent all day writing her application for the BBC's Serious Andes :D and hogging the phone in between. William is hogging the other computer and Luke is hovering around being bored with his plasticine and darliks.

I love it when they are off because they are all so much more relaxed.

Paula >:D<<'> Don't worry hun, they'll be back soon enough and then you'll have the summer to look forward to :(>:D<<'>

Lauren

Edited by Lauren

I've none nothing but argue with Keegan today. Its nt dd birthday today and i think he is rather jealous of all the attention she is getting...

It started off with us wanting to go to take her out for a pizza - on the way my dad asked if we could stop and get a few things at the shops. All hells broken lose in the back of the car because we forgot to forewarn him of a sudden change in the routine. I didn't even know that the routine would be changed it was a spur of the moment thing and it has upset his WHOLE day...

He was rude in the restaurant, did not like the smell of things and once he had finished eating he wanted to leave, we had not even finished our desert and he was "lets go"... I had to take him outside so that he would not ruin his sisters party... I was really mad at him!!!!

Been a nightmare today, just caught him in our garage wanting to take some wood to his den, he was looking for a pen knife so he could cut someof the wood. Then he gave all the boys in the neighbourhood a :pepsi: because i bought a load on spacial and he decides that i need to feed the neighbourhood. lovely!!!!

Roll on next tuesday...

Justamom

So glad you started this thread Paula...............cos I was gonna do a similar one.Well I,m knackered and done in.........already had a glass of wine.........it,s only 6.15 pm :o .My ds ASD son has just not wanted to budge today..........hogged the tv ........hidden the clicker..........sat in his anorak.........all day............My other 2 have been full on .......I could,nt even go to the loo in peace........... :crying: .Don,t know what happened today but my sons ASD is so different........he has performed..everything he has done.Getting a drink......he danced to the kitchen singing, then became Mr. Bean........then it was little britain.......only gay in the village...........it,s like living with 10 different people.........then he,s in a ball on the setee shouting at everyone.........can,t keep up.Anyway dad has bribed him with ?5.00 to cut the grass........so he,s skipping around outside now........and I,m chilling here with you lot phew :D

>:D<<'>

poor you.

I'm so glad my little girl has gone to bed.. trying to do some housework but she's been kicking, hitting , biting.. throwing food.. hurting older brother and making him cry....shouting screaming.. all with a little smirk on her face...haven't lost my temper... sent her to her room...and took her brother down the shops to give him a break(dad popped home for lunch)...crying for me to come back..but we carried on, spent half an hour down the shops and when we came back she said sorry sobbing her heart out...took them swimming later to break the cycle and had a lovely time....back to the changing rooms, she started hitting me again. So I shut her out of our changing room, shoved her clothes under the door and told her to get herself dressed, because I wasn't going to help her when she was being so horrible. She started banging and kicking on the door, we ignored her got dressed and she stopped and got herself dressed. Ate her dinner in silence and went to bed early with no story. Now she looks like a little angel fast asleep, but I swear she had 666 on her head today.

its also first day of hols for my 2 boys-and they are same paula -quite good on there own but put together and its war.just hoping weather keeps sunny as i cant stand being penned in with them.

my sis has agreed to take me and them to local farm fri to see the animals-taking sis and her partner for renforcement as i cant manage the carry on on my own.

good luck everyone :dance::dance: with the endurance levels :P:P

Hi,

I hate holidays too. Kai has driven me mad following me about everywhere. Today i braved ASDA with him and all was going well until someone i knew came up to me and said hello. Kai said (loudly), "Mummy get on with the f****** shopping!". Nice one Kai. That reminded me of why i should shop online during the holidays!

Loulou x

So sorry you are having such a sh*t day but I had to laugh. Reading your post from I cleaned the windows only mine was ploughing thorugh ironing was like I had written it myself, lol.

I hope you have a better day tomorrow

Sending you a hug >:D<<'>

Yep. same problems, ever since the holidays started a few days ago, AS son 12 has been horrible, I am exhausted and his younger brother has been hit kicked and punched and simply treated abominably. The poor little boy feels so low, just fell asleep in my bed, and though 9 when his AS brother treats him like this he too reverts to being a little baby. Elder son 15 simply disappeared to stay over with friends, though now they're all over here for the night. Quite interesting the effect this has had on AS son, it makes it less like home and hence he behaves a bit more...

Change. From school routine to home/holiday routine. By the time he'll have adapted to this change, school starts again, and we'll go through it all again...

And i was daft enough to think it was just me sitting at home silently screaming. :crying:

Im hopeing today my son will decide to get dressed.I cant force the issue you see else hell get all worked up.If he gets dressed then maybe just maybe i can hope and dream hell agree to leave the house.

But be still me beating heart :P What excitement will befall us.A trip to the local asda to buy milk and maybe we could splash out on a cup of tea.

Why cant the easter holidays just be good friday and easter monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY !!!

And Lauren thanks for the reminder about the summer holidays.Just shoot me now.

As son has sat all pigging day long on the ps2 wont budge and wont get dressed.

Nt daughter as whinged and whined im bored all day yet everything i suggested is sad or boreing.

Im fed up to the back teeth already.

Its an enforced imprisoment againe due to my son hateing leaving the house to go any where combine that with places being busy and its gonna be 2 weeks of hell on earth.

Same thing here. M got dressed today because he had karate (he wished to do an hour) only to say he has a stomachache, etc and can't go. I have already paid for it :angry: - so, it will be a whole week locked in. Why do they have to whinge they're bored if they don't want to do anything (apart from PC and PS games???)

There's not much going on for his age in my area. Most boys spend their holidays playing football. Is there any sport activity that your son would do?

Hope things brighten up a bit

Curra >:D<<'>

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Paula,

Don't they have vacation care over there, you could book them in for the day or a couple of days and they usually take them on an outing with loads of great activities. Usually book through the local council over here.

Just wondering.

H.

And Lauren thanks for the reminder about the summer holidays.Just shoot me now.

:oops: Sorry Paula. That was totally insensitive of me. Please accept my sincere apologies. :D

Lauren XX

>:D<<'> same here! exactly the same actually. Niether of my kids will go on a bus, i dont drive, my hubby has tthe car for work so were stuck in the house ona piddling rainy cold day with two bored kids. My sons playstation has chosen this week to pack up, hurrah!!! not! :tearful:

:D Its ok Lauren i was only joking.The school holidays are ingraved on my very soul i know when they are comeing.

Like someone said most lads go out playing football with there mates or ride bikes ect.My son cant do any of these activities he just cannot interact with Normal kids and they dont want to play with him.All his school freinds are scattered about due to the fact they attend a special school and travel for miles to get there.

About 3 years ago he went on a fantastic special needs playscheme run by a local autistic support group.It cost me 25 quid for the week.They collected him and brought him home and he did alsorts of stuff.It was brilliant.Unfortyunalty places are so so limited and demand so high that kids only get to to once in a blue moon so that other kids and parents have a chance.

Ever activity is geared to Nt kids when you think about it it is round our gaf.I cant drive ive no transport unless my husband is home,plus as we all know as kids dont do shops,crowds or anything that doesnt involve ps2s and there own little hobbies my son is into cars.So were *****

Husband has just poped home for a cuppa tea and couldnt waite to escape "the hell hole" I thought welcome to my world.

Ive just stuffed me face with a big bag of revels.Boy did they taste good.And for the record i binned the tape measure coz i dont wanna know about me expanding waisteline.The scales were binned long long ago.

Ive just phoned the gps and ill be taking my son to the the drs tommorrow about his bowels.Im dreading it.

Dozey begger shouted at me when i was on the phone " I havent bowel cancer and i dont smoke " :blink::blink: He then carried on playing the PS2 and farting.Little outburst of useless and inapropriate information over it appeared.Me and my daughter were in stiches laughing at him.He of course sat stoney faced oblivious to his comedy moment.