board

back from hospital

hello thank you for your kind words they said she is on the spectrum she tick all the boxs aspergers i dont know want to think but i know one thing if it was not for the nice people on here i dont know what i would have done your children are the luckeist children in the world to have such nice pernents like you thank you for all your help all the best jill becouse she said she is on the spectrum and all so got aspergers dose that mean she got 2 things i didnt understand that part any help please

Hi,I'm not an expert but as I understand it Asperger's Syndrome is a disorder on the autistic spectrum, so no she doesn't have two things. Hope you're ok, have a rest over the holiday. There'll be lots more helpful posts on here later.

At least the wait is over now!

bw

AV

Hello Board,

It would now would seem that you have been told YES she is on the autistic spectrum, Asperger Syndrome is the area of the spectrum at which it she fits best.

Steve..

Hi Jill,

I'm glad you were given some answers. >:D<<'>

As others have said, I too take AS to be on the spectrum.

Take it easy, lots of emotions to work through.

Brook >:D<<'>

Hi Jill,

You've waited a long time for this and it must be a relief to have a firm diagnosis at last. You may have a lot of mixed feelings at the moment, so go easy on yourself.

If you have any more questions, we're all here for you. >:D<<'>

K x

Take time to relax, cry, smile and do whatever you need to do b/c they are emotions we all deal with when our kids were/are dx. I know I went through days of it and it's a rollercoaster but you will come through it and live to fight another battle. (((HUGS))) to you Jill. Don't forget to have yourself a stiff drink later too. ;)

Aspergers is on the Autistic Spectrum so no, she only has one dx and that's Aspergers. HTH's.

At least you have a firm diagnosis now.