pingu

The bug finally got me

:sick: Hi everyone.

Well the nasty flu virus has finally laid my boasting to rest. After all the times kieran has been ill, i kept on thinking that my immune system must be very strong for me not to catch all his germs. Anyway The eldest came down with a cold the other night and whilst i was fluffing his pillows and feeding him lemsip he said to me "dont come to close mum, i dont want you to catch this" With a chuckle (and a certain amount of complacency) i told him "that can't catch me, im too fast". Boy has that come back to bite me on the bum !! :whistle:

Kieran woke up at 4.11am yesterday morning full of beans, and i woke up feeling like a sledgehammer had taken up residency in my brain, My tonsils were arguing with each other (probably over which one had the biggest yellow spot). In a bid to show this virus who is boss, i decalred war and tidied the bedrooms and done all the washing, but i still feel :sick: .

How dare these germs creep up on me when im sleeping !! :angry: Nasty horrible bacteria it should be made illegal. :star:

I do hope you are all ok, and to all those sneezing snotty members, you have my sympathies !!

shaz

Sorry you are ill, I don't know where you find the time though. I just don't have any time left in my life to be ill. :rolleyes: Husbands and kids just seem to think we are immortal and don't get bugs. They are allowed to lay down and die for a week but we get a pat on the back and a "you'll be fine love" well that's what I get anyway.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Viper ...

I just don't have any time left in my life to be ill. Husbands and kids just seem to think we are immortal and don't get bugs. They are allowed to lay down and die for a week but we get a pat on the back and a "you'll be fine love" well that's what I get anyway.

Excactly my point. Hubby bought me some sudafed but has laughed everytime ive sneezed today.. its not goiong un-noticed let me tell you :devil:

aww poor you, it does make u feel rotten, but if u have yellow on yr tonsils it might be tonsilitus i wd check with the gp. >:D<<'>