Sign in to follow this  
butterflycake

Felling Down.

Hi sorry your feeling down today i too have days like this and nothing anyone says or tries to do can change me..i dont even know what triggers it off..maybe just life in generall.. but you are not allone on this as im sure most of you would agree..have you talked to your docter at all about this?. Maybe he could help..i had a big blow up with my daughter who has aspergers,all over some smarties which to most kids is nothing but of course sophie is diffrent...so this has made me feel even worse today...still they go back to school next week which will help in getting back to normall..hope ypur feeling better soon...xx

I often wake feeling like this, or should i say get up cos i dont really sleep that well!. I just have to wait for it to pass over, and try not ot affect anyone else too much.

Hope u feel better soon

I just have to wait for it to pass over, and try not ot affect anyone else too much.

Hope u feel better soon

Same here, I have been had a few low days recently but like elaine1 says you have to wait for it to pass, and hopeful look on the brighter side of things.

All the best

Justamom

Hello Justamom, I'm sorry to hear you're feeling down at the moment, I've been a bit like that myself recently. It helps to know people care, and I really think all the people on this forum do care about each other and their families. Sometimes we cope so well we amaze ourselves and then sometimes stuff just gets to you. I hope you feel better soon.

Ediebee.

Hi Butterflycake (great name!) and everyone else,

I hope your all picking up a bit now - just wanted to say, if it goes on and on - please go to your GP.

I felt much the same for far too long. I finally found the courage to go to the GP - i have depression and am now taking Prozac. It is helping, very slowly, there are still days when i fell so very, very low - but i'm getting there.

There is a difference between the blues and depression - but sometimes you don't notice you've slipped from one to the other. I didn't realize until a few things happened that frightened the life out of me. I'm usually bouncing about like tigger - it was soooo not like me to be depressed, it really can affect anyone.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi thanks for the replies. Ive been depressed and feeling tired and weepy for a few days. My mum has been great and helping with the kids and taking them out. My dh has even been doing housework and thats a miracle. Ive feeling a good bit better and definetly stronger for feeling like that.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I wish i could say a great big bar of chocalate helps but we all know it doesnt.

Ive fealt like you also many a day,weepy,tired .lethargic and sometimes i dont even bother getting dressed i feel that low.

If it goes on go see youre gp prozac can work wonders i know ive been there and done it.

Though i still beleive talking about it with people who understand and dont judge is the best cure at times for depression if mild.Just getting it of yure chest haveing a moan and haveing someone say its going to be ok and makeing you a cup of tea.

Take care