Guest Frangipani

Hello ladies ((hugs))

Guest hallyscomet

Hi There

How are you all, you are all up late, usually when I log on now everyone over there is off to sleep.

So HELLO >:D<<'> :lol::lol: its 10.30 am here so it must be 12.30 there so thought I better say a quick hellobefore you all go to sleep ;)

Hailey

Hi there - I am up late usually but tend to come on here early - may save some late night posting for here to come and see you then :D>:D<<'>

Guest hallyscomet

Hello Hello

Everyone is up late tonight/today

:lol::lol::lol: not on my own as usual >:D<<'>

H.

This is early for me Hailey :o Could still be wide eyed and bushy tailed at 2am - Matthew I mean :lol: Me well I'll still be up but not so wide eyed.

Oracle

Early for me too! I have to do a bit of work so I'll be around for a while, with my mug of Ovaltine - (do you drink that in Australia? :) )

K x

Guest hallyscomet

Hello all the above thats stretching my mind to remember all your names Stresshead, Mothereve, Opooh, Brook,Oracle & Kathryn, just realised using the down arrow reveals all your names and messages, how long have I been a member here and not noticed that :o:lol:

I need a coffee to wake up the brain. :lol::lol: and you need and Ovaltine, yeah we have that over here Kathryn, but I usually only have those in winter. To be honest haven't had Ovaltine in years, Milo is the go over here, but Ovaltine is lovvvvelllly, just remembering...

Hope you all had a lovely Easter, its been lovely here true Autumn weather, but I can't enjoy it as usual like in the garden as my back is still causing me grief, may need some more xrays, but, more like need to get off my behind and get more mobile :devil: sitting at the computer and moving my house around were the culprits, trying to be superwoman moving huge wallunits from one room to the other :tearful: guess I am not as strong as I used to be. :P

Hopefully today I am going to ressurect my rose garden I have about 20 different roses and they are being invaded by this weed but the weed killer is too dangerous for my cat and the roses, so the horticulturalist suggested 5 layers of newpaper then 3 inches of sugar cane mulch. Then keep watering only the roses and the weeds should die off. I love my roses. Hybrid tea roses are hard work but absolute joy when they flower the perfume and masses of roses. They need full sun. My iceberg roses are smaller and they are bursting out everywhere at the moment, baby pink, and my pink camellias.

Are you obsessed with gardening...... or is it just me. What are some of your hobbies.....

H.

Hi H, I'm still here too. Hope you had a good sleep.

My hobbies? I am a crafty person, in the sense that I like embroidery, cross stitch, water colour painting and I have even been known to do a bit of knitting at times. I love gardening too but our back garden has been taken over by a 15ft trampoline and a climbing frame with swings so there's not much room left. The front garden has my hubby's VW Golf parked in it, waiting for a makeover. That's his hobby.

I also have my pets. 3 Parrots, two tropical fish tanks, a tortoise and a dog, cay,hamster and goldfish.

I love painting birds best, hence my desire to visit your neck of the woods one day to paint some in real life. I love birds over here and we are lucky where we are. I live in the country on the coast so we get a lot of beautiful birds but I still want to see parrots flying over my head, that must be magical.

Forgot to say, the reason I am still up is that I like to have some time on my own and I don't sleep too well.

I stay up after hubby has gone to bed and watch my favourite soap, Neighbours. I record it during the day so I can watch it in peace later. Do you watch it or any other soaps? Do you get Eastenders, coronation street or Emmerdale over there?

Guest hallyscomet

Sounds lovely Viper >:D<<'> >:D<<'> I love the country too. One day :wub:

I had to laugh when you said the parrots flying overhead, :lol::lol: we often have to duck from the lorrikeets the house across the road feeds them so we must have half the lorrikeet colony in our street, very noisy and when we go to the car or the letter box you often have half a dozen flying by thinking they are going to crash into you, :D or they are just sitting there nobly nibbling at my Australian natives which they love.

Tropical fish sounds wonderful, we used to have about 65 of them but had a water problem one year in Sydney and it killed them all :( so now I have a tank full of goldfish all shapes and sizes, its sooo rewarding when you clean up the tank and put new plants in. Peaceful to sit and watch.

Sounds like a great place for crafty hobbies and painting :D>:D<<'>

H.

Forgot to say, the reason I am still up is that I like to have some time on my own and I don't sleep too well.

I stay up after hubby has gone to bed and watch my favourite soap, Neighbours. I record it during the day so I can watch it in peace later. Do you watch it or any other soaps? Do you get Eastenders, coronation street or Emmerdale over there?

I posted this while you were posting, thought you might have missed it.

Guest hallyscomet

I don't watch much telly..... Eastenders rings a bell, not sure about Coronation Street, I know it used to be on.

But I know Heartbeat is very popular, and The Bill I watch them from time to time. Problem is they are on when I am usually catching up with family or doing the chores. I should record them so I can watch them later. I love the look of the countryside of Heartbeat, where is that filmed.

Neighbours is filmed in Melbourne..... the kids and I used to watch that a lot and Home and Away but I think some of the good writers have left and/or actors so they are both in a bit of a slump over here at the moment.

H.

Hailey,

shouldn't you be in bed by now, aren't you eleven hours ahead????? :unsure:

You mustn't stay up all night you know. :shame::shame:

Just cause we do. :lol::lol::whistle:

Brook

Guest hallyscomet
Hailey,

shouldn't you be in bed by now, aren't you eleven hours ahead????? :unsure:

You mustn't stay up all night you know. :shame::shame:

Just cause we do. :lol::lol::whistle:

Brook

Okay Mum :devil::lol::lol: with all the daylight saving changes you went forward an hour and Aussie went back and hour, so I am only 9 hours ahead of you. But you're right, it is just after midnight, so I will say goodnight. >:D<<'> Good day to you :)

I am exhaustipated. :wacko:

Cheers

Hailey

Thank you. I do find I tend to come here whilst he's at school and things are somewhat calmer lol.

How are you?

Hey.

I cannot be on here late at night (sob) because we don't have access to the interent, so I will keep missing you Haily.

Though I do end up staying up late because of my annoying family having the TV on all night Grrrrrrrrr. I can never get a dreamless sleep.

Guest hallyscomet

Hi there,

I just found in controls how you change the users times :lol::lol: so whenyou view the online lists you can see what the time is in Sydney Australia, some times I am a nocturnal one during holidays so who knows you may see me on here then. When its midnight here its 3pm over there so I do miss the afternoon catchup, oh well, will just watch out for your posts where I can. :thumbs:>:D<<'>

Hailey

Guest hallyscomet

Not to worry, >:D<<'> thanks for looking out for me all the same.

Hailey :)

Hey Viper, I can see your on, hello, but I have to dash have been on here way too long. Already.

See ya Nighty nite.

Hailey

Edited by hallyscomet

Guest hallyscomet

Yes opooh :lol::lol::lol: thats the time you will finally find me, but it after 4am there, :o hard to find me here on the weekends though, as I never get time then.

Pity it wasn't during the week, thats around 1pm my time, I will keep looking out for you during the week, :wub:

Your post did make me laugh. As I am postin this it says 8.30 am there and its 6.30 pm Sunday here, you Sunday is just beginning and my sunday is ending, already dark :D

:D

Hailey

Edited by hallyscomet