Sign in to follow this  
Tylers-mum

OK, what you done with my son??

Today has been the day from h*ll! Answering back, not listening, being a right pain in the butt and basically, I can't wait for bedtime! Why is he changing all of a sudden?? I have had this since just before he went into hospital but everyday he seems to be regressing more and more. :( He's chewing his sleeves, neck line, knees of his jeans (don't ask!) and he's spinning more than he has ever done. Started flapping too although it's not a lot but still, something he hasn't done in a long long time. He is just being soo disobediant and it's friggin hard work! :crying:

What has happened to my sweet lil boy?? He is soo wearing me down!

Edited by Tylers-mum

I seem to be having the same thing with my son T's mum, he too is spinning more than usual and the cheek OMG... I put it down to the upset over the past few days of him being taken to hospital and maybe its because he is anxious and this is the only way he knows how to behave. Not thats its right, because i will not stand for it anymore....

He wont listen to me i have told him to calm down, he has been so hyper today and talking like a robot... I have not got any advice sorry, but i cannot wait for bedtime too its so draining...

Justamom

t was like that after he went to see dad in hospital, he has calmed down now but it took over a week for him to settle. I think things just throw them so much they cant cope and regress. hope yr son is back to himself soon. >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

For tylers mum and others haveing a day from hell from someone whoes had many a day from hell.

My son although older also goes through phases of ###### awfull behaviour when all the forgotten behaviours seam to raise there ugly bloomeing head againe and i think oh god no and i was daft enough to think wed made prgress.

Normally i can pinpoint it to stressfull vents for him ,changes in routine adjusting to school holidays ect.Still makes me want to scream though.