Sign in to follow this  
phasmid

Phasmid's Bar and coffee den

:lol: Phas, a big Well Done...................now can I have a nice chilled Pinot Grigio,a chicken chow mein, chicken fried rice, chips and a deep fried sweet n sour chicken.............I,m starvin

Zemanski

Chicken curry fried rice with sweet and sour chicken and chips for me and hubby ;)

Lisa

P.S don't forget prawn crackers

If everyone's hungry, how about ordering a chinese?

Anyone for Cowboy Leg?

There's always someone who orders the most expensive thing on the menu and wants to split the bill. ;) I'll stick to red whine.

I'll have a 'salty egg vegetable sponge liver pig soup' please..........sounds yummy :sick:

They get better the further down the page you go :sick: - My favourite has to be the 'Brokeback Special' - Cowboy Leg Beautiful Pole :blink::devil:

Well done Phas! I am really pleased for u! I cant wait to give my final piece of uni work in on the 16th! My uni days are over in 3 weeks!

WELL DONE !!!! :lol:

Hi Emma,

this bit feels wierd, sitting waiting for results to come back before now I have had the next module to look forward to but this time I have....nothing to do, for the first time in nearly 4 years!!!

Hi Emma,

this bit feels wierd, sitting waiting for results to come back before now I have had the next module to look forward to but this time I have....nothing to do, for the first time in nearly 4 years!!!

I know exactly how u feel, well i kind of do! I cant believe after may the 16th I am not going to have to do anymore essays for 5 months! In september I am HOPING to do a masters in SEN'S. (all depending on if i graduate with the lecturers strike going on).

I hope you have been putting your feet up! It is weird, we have to sit infront of the computer for hours and hours doing our essays/dissertation and even when we have finished we are still online! LOL!

What was your area of study in? when will you be getting your results?

Well done again.

Emma

Well, it was supposed to be (the dissertation this is) on parental and school staff views on inclusion in mainstream primary schools. However, I had so much input from parents I decided, at the last minute, to stick with just the parental view on their expectations of mainstream compared to the reality of what they got. (does that make sense to anyone?) The rest of my degree was made up from various modules relating to child development and school based stuff (mostly SEN).

Guest hallyscomet

You lot still partying, I will have another red wine please Phasmid.

:wine: thanks....

Phas well done. I'm sure it feels strange not having anything to do regarding study for a while. I've got my 1st year nursing exams in 2 weeks so I'll bypass the drinks for now to keep a clear head. Can't wait for the feeling of being able to let my hair down and get drunk. Great party :dance::dance:

This last week has been great. No guilty feelings when I am sat at the PC not working. Have been able to go surf the net for fun for a change and come home from work and relaaax...ahhhh bliss!

well done Phas oh brainy one!! >:D<<'> :lol::lol:

I will, if anyone is still partying have a rose champers please!! yummy!!!