Emma21

quote needed which says LEA'S are not supporting parents

Dear all,

Sorry to keep asking you soo many questions but I am writing up my dissertation introduction and I need to find a quote which says that LEA'S are not supporting parents with SEN kids and they are not abiding by the law by forming equal partnerships with parents. Does anybody know where I can find any information on LEA'S not supporting parents?

thanks soo much.

Emma

ipsea is the only place i can think of. i suppose its quite difficult really as thats quite a sweeping statement and ipsea's website tends to mention isolated case's.

ipsea is the only place i can think of. i suppose its quite difficult really as thats quite a sweeping statement and ipsea's website tends to mention isolated case's.

Hey darky,

Thanks for that! I have looked on every search engine so far and nothing has come up so i will have a look on the ipsea site now. thanks again.

Emma

Hi emma ... in November last year my local paper ran out story on the difficulty we were having finding appropriate education provision for T ... if you want a comment I have copied this from the papers website ..

"We would always advise families moving here with specific educational needs to ensure the provision they require is available locally before they choose exactly where to live."

I think this covers the not supporting parents of children with SEN ...

also the whole story in the paper and the comments that came in from across the country here ...

http://www.thisisexeter.com/displayNode.js...e=sidebarsearch

HTH

HHxx :bat: