Sign in to follow this  
helenmorbey

moaning!!!

My little girl is now 4 years 7 months old and although ASD has been mentioned weve got no official diagnosis. Youve all been great answering my questions, can you help me again? Cerys seems to moan an awful lot ! Most of it is aimed at her sister (who is 9), now my middle girl can be a wind up merchant but most days she only has to open her mouth and cerys cries/moans constantly! She moans to be picked up all the time when out, weve just returned from Tenerife and she was SO uneasy it was untrue, she hated walking, didnt eat hardly, only ice cream (very small portions), the odd bit of dry bread and half an apple in a week. The day before we left the restaurant changed the order the 4 different ice creams were in and as i took her up she said "NO, that goes there, that there etc then she refused any ice cream again! The good thing was hubby witnessed it and was shocked ! I adore my girl so much but all the moaning gets me down some days. Any suggestions? Helen xxx

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Can only offer these and say weve all been there to some extent.

My As son is now 12 and he went through a moaning stage also when he was younger this stops once as a parent you become more aware of what "sets them off" and can avoide it plus when like my son he could make his needs more clearly known to me.

My son also had a very very limited diet for years but that hasnt stopped him growing into a great big strapping young lad who can eat for england and now enjoys most foods.