Sign in to follow this  
elaine1

?7.25!!!!

Tom went on a school trip to the black country museum today - :lol: fine and dandy you may say but no this is my son were talking about!.

He took sandwiches which he didnt eat - this is a living museum whith old fashioned shops ,houses, a pub, a swimming baths, school, forges etc. These are genuine buildings which have been taken from the black country and rebuilt in the museum, its a great place to go actualy.

anyhoo i digress - :P . I gave tom ?10 to spend, they have a fabulous old fish and chip shop which sells twisty bags of chips with loads of batter peices, yummy, a cake shop and a sweet shop - they actually make the sweets there and the smell is heavenly. I thought he will have enough to have some chips and sweets, and then buy something in the shop on the way out.

He comes home with 20 yep 20 packets of football stickers, he spent over ?7 on bloomin football stickers!.

Jesu!

I was about to tell off the schoolteachers and he said i bought these from the newsagents on the way home. He hadnt bought any sweets or chips nor did he have a ride on the fairground. :o

I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying:

Edited by elaine1

At least he bought something that he wanted. :oops::wub:

I suppose he thought 'well, this is my spending money so it doesnt matter

where I spend it'.

Mind you, I would have thought the teachers would have kept an eye on what

money they had to spend and help them to choose. :rolleyes:

Bless him. :wub:

Brook

Edited by Brook

:D:D

My son is the oppaosite way round.he manages to buy bloomeing alsorts of stuff with very little money.

A couple of weeks ago they had a bring and buy stall at his school and he only took 50p he came home with a air hockey game,sweets,cars,books alsorts.

Apparently hed been running the stall :huh: and surprise ###### surprise he could afford whatever he wanted.

Im reet proud :P