shortie

hi everyone!found this site by chance today, already think its great!!i have a 3yr old daughter who was dx 3wks ago so i'm new to all of this and only know 1 other asd child so feel alone sometimes as people with average kids dont understand what we go thru!!my dd talks but 95%of her speech is ecolalia!just starting pecs but its hard work!!really glad i've found this site,wont feel so much on my own anymore

>:D<<'> Welcome to the forum shortie.

If you have any questions just ask, im sure we will all help you :D

take care

shaz

Hi Shortie,

Welcome to the forum :) . There's so much to take in when you first get a diagnosis. There's also the roller coaster of emotions. If you have any questions, just ask.

Annie

xx

Hi Shortie :). My Ds1 will be three in July and was diagnosed with an ASD last month. Like your dd most of his talking is echolalia (he will now count to ten - a lot :blink::D ).

pingu! thanks for reply,i'm just going thru forum,driving my older girls mad!!think they wish they never showed me how to work internet now!!

thanks anyway

julie :)

Welcome aboard shortie!

Dx just 3 weeks old? Take it gently, won't you?

Glad you found us, and hope you stick around - loads of info hereabouts, some lovely peeps and some occassional laffs to...

L&P

BD :D

just saw replys from other members!this typing thing takes me awhile!!! thanks to EVERONE for ur msg's,feel really welcome already :tearful::thumbs:

Hi Shortie :D

Welcome :D

I'm Debs and also a new member. I'm completely addicted and my son is miffed because he never gets to go on Runescape now :lol::lol: Hubby says he feels like a forum widower :lol::lol: This place has given me such a huge lift and I've not felt so alone since joining :D

Take care,

Hi shortie. I couldn't type at all when I joined but now I can use 2 fingers. :lol:

Welcome to the family. and don't forget all our birthdays, we all want a card. ;)

Seriously, have a good read you will find anything you need here and if not just ask, someone will help.

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Shortie,

Welcome to the forum, glad you found us, as you can see this forum is addictive and I have come a long way to find it and still think its just the best.

Such a lovely warm bunch of people.

Very supportive, and funny too. :)

Hailey >:D<<'>