Viper

Great news after last nights fiasco

As a lot of you know Ben only wee's in our own toilet. Well today we went out to buy a lawn mower and on the way there Ben said he didn't have a nappy on and needed a wee. We usually would have turned back but we were more than half way there so we said we would be quick.

Ben decided he wanted Mc D's. We went to an outlet center that has a playground and a food hall to buy Mc D's and go home to eat it. Ben wanted to play on The playground but he needed a wee badly by then. So we said if he went to the toilet we would stay and have a Mc D's and he could play.

I took him but he wouldn't go so I said we would go home. He wanted to stay sooo bad that he said he would wee if his sister took him. She took him into a disabled toilet and he did it I was soo pleased, it was like Christmas with the best present ever. :dance::thumbs::clap:

Edited by Viper

Well done ben, congrats Viper, and well done Mc Donalds! Not often you hear anything positive about the last, so let's hope Ronnie makes the most of it :lol::lol:;)

Aahh.. the magic of McDonald's! :)

What a breakthrough - well done Ben and big sister! :clap:

K x

I was soo pleased, it was like Christmas with the best present ever.

Merry Christmas Viper!! :party: What a present.

Well done Ben. :clap::clap:

well done ben..............you must be so pleased viper...........now are you already planning on how you can build on this?? :P ...............give him loads to drink.........then go out today somewhere and see if he can do it again :thumbs: ............might have to have another happy meal though :rolleyes:

We will try again but make sure it is the same toilet for a while. As for the happy meal, the only part he has ever eaten is the fries and he likes a banana milk shake.

I tried to push my luck last night. When he needed a poo I said "ooh You could try the toilet and then you can have your Guinea pig (promised for ages now) but I was out of luck. Oh well one step at a time.