Sign in to follow this  
Eva

Hello

Hello!

My name's Eva and I'm from Australia. I found this site this morning and it looks so good I just had to join!

I have two sons, Joe who's 5 and has HFA/AS (pending dx) and Michael who's 2.5 and is NT.

Joe goes to mainstream kindy 3 sessions a week and he does an EI pre-prep programme two days a week (all day too, got to love it!). Next year he's starting school and I'm already stressed just thinking about it.

I'm looking forward to posting here! It seems like a very supportive and friendly forum, something that I've been looking for for ages.

Regards,

Eva

Welcome to the forum Eva, its a great site and very helpful like one big family here. We do have another lady from Australia who posts on here - Hallyscomet - !!! Never know you might be in the same town....

Justamom

>:D<<'> Welcome Eva >:D<<'>

Im sure you will find all the support you need here, Its helped a lot of people answer many questions. I hope you will enjoy posting and joing in. :D:gather:

shaz

Hi Eva and welcome,

Look forward to chatting to you across several time zones!

Kathryn :)

Welcome aboard Eva.

This forum has been a lifesaver for me on many many occasions and the love and sup[port I have recieved here has been A class!!

I'm TM, single mum to my 6 (nearly 7) year old boy dx HFA and other co-morbids. Looking forward to getting to know you more.

Hi I'm Elun and post here whenever time allows! It's a really friendly and helpful forum. I have 2 sons, so far! Youngest has severe autism, SLD and sensory dysfunction.

xxx

hello eva i have 5 children 4 boys nt girl 6 aspergers dx on the 12 of last month i have a sister liveing over there all the best to you jill

>:D<<'> welcome, this group is great and im sure you will have lots in common with us all. nice to see you! :D

hi Eva,welcome to the forum!!been on here nearly a wk now and i'm hooked,everyone is really great,things u read will make u laugh and some make u want to cry but i love it,somewhere to go where people REALLY know how u feel!!!! :dance::thumbs:

Hi Eva

Now we know that you are in Oz - will you sponsor us all for a mass emigration :lol: TV keeps running ads asking "where the ###### are we"

Have you read the book 'Hunna Pappy' - it was written by the mum of one of my cousin in law's clients who live in Adelaide.

I am reading it at the moment and it is quite heartwarming.

Welcome - the world is a very small place!

HelenL

Hi Helen,

no I haven't read that book but I'll definitely search for it now! I'm about to start 'The Bookthief' although I should be reading something about how to get your child to poo and not hold on.

All the best,

Eva

I'll happily sponser everyone, (if you could stand living under a conservative, 1950's inspired Government!).

[

quote name=helenl53' date='May 7 2006, 07:06 PM' post='95842]

Hi Eva

Now we know that you are in Oz - will you sponsor us all for a mass emigration :lol: TV keeps running ads asking "where the ###### are we"

Have you read the book 'Hunna Pappy' - it was written by the mum of one of my cousin in law's clients who live in Adelaide.

I am reading it at the moment and it is quite heartwarming.

Welcome - the world is a very small place!

HelenL

Hi Eva

I left Oz shortly after Goff (sp) Whitlam was the premier. He was labour and Oz went through a terrible recession under him.

The book is by Mary Centenera - Publishers Peacock Publications, Adelaide and the issie bizzie number is ISBN1876087870

You may be able to order it from your library.

HelenL