pingu

Big Brother

Hi Everyone.

I know we hardly get the time to watch any tv given our busy lifes, but is anyone looking forward to this years Big Brother.

We have decided to watch the opening night, and if it looks like a good bunch we may watch it, but if they are all what has been reported in the papers then i wont be bothering.

What do you think?

shaz

Shaz,

Can't wait..... :D They'll have to go some though to beat last years :lol::lol: Didn't enjoy the previous years though :( Mind you, think it will be a fight in our house for remote..what with Big Brother and World Cup :blink:

Whats been reported in papers? I've not heard or read anything about it as yet, only that it begins next week.

Debs x

LOl. We have the same aurgument with the world cup thing. In the papers they have been saying that there will be topless models and gay people. Before you all shout at me.... :tearful: I have nothing against such people in fact i loved kamal (on and off) throughtout last years BB. But i just cant be doing with seeing the promised "three somes" and topless modles flaunting there assetts all over the place. the papers make it sound like a 13 week sex show. And because the kids get into it, i would prefer it if they were just interesting people with personalities.

No offence meant whilst writing this, if any taken i can only appologise it has not been intended :wub:

shaz

I can't wait. I love it and am not ashamed to admit it.

Role on the 18th I say. :dance::clap::thumbs::party::jester:

I cannot wait!!I hope they just choose normal people instead of trying to put the wackiest bunch together they can,last years was the worst yet :angry:

I LOVE this twist to it this year,how exciting,watch this if you havent seen it before....

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/m...s/B/bigbrother/

:clap:

I am an addict and proud of it :dance: Did anyone else see that a National Paper have actually printed the names of this years contestants with their faces blanked out? It was in the trashy paper that my Mum buys - but they are usually right about these things?

Oracle

I can't wait either... Love Big Bro... If you found the golden ticket would you go in????

No but I would give it to my eldest who would certainly stir the house up a bit and some. He does it here all of the time :P:lol:

Oracle

Edited by oracle

i would not go in either because i could not take being confined to 4walls, would be so bored!!!! My ticket would go to my hubby, he says he could lay about doing nothing for weeks on end no problem, no change there then...

I wouldnt go in the house,i would sell the ticket on ebay!!I dont think the trashy paper have got it right carole,apparently if any details of housemates get leaked they lose them and use standbys,but ...we shall see B)

I thought last years was great and the winner was from my neck of the woods,will watch the opening night and that will make me decide on whether it will be worth watching. :P

i love it!!!!!

2 years ago i went to an eviction night with my friends. i run a fancy dress business from home so we all went in fancy dress - i went as a clown - think i was meant to be victor or something!!!

anyway - during the warm up befor ethe live show davina came on stage and asked if anyone was in fancy dress!!! well my group screamed very loudly and she invited us on stage with her!!! she then interviewed me in front of all the audience - i call my business mr-bennns after ben and she was saying how nice it was to name a business after your child!!!

im still on a high about it 2 years later!!!!!!!!

I am just the same swear I will not let it run my life and 2 days into it find myself making a bed on the sofa with a coffee and some cookies watching complete strangers sleeping LOL

9 days and counting ...........

Oh and luurrvvee Dermot mmmmmm!!

Joanne xxx

Guest hallyscomet

Its on over here already, my son loves it but I find it is my last choice, but I do like to watch the nominations night to have a laugh at their reasons for evicting, and eviction night depending

H.

Addict and proud :dance: although I hope they dont go too far down the 'bawdy' route, it gets harder and harder for me to justify my BB habit each year! It would be nice to get some 'thinkers' in there, particularly with there being a little bit longer for us to get used to the characters this year?

Although I wonder if some people will dare not watch as they dont want to lose the whole summer??!

Also, we can watch Davina's bump with interest - she's due just a couple of weeks after the show ends I think?

I love it. Sometimes its the only time I hear an adult conversation!!

Unfortunately dd hates it and is already getting upset about the big countdown.

Tilly

i absolutely love it BUT i also love my football so i dont know what i am going to do if they clash :crying::crying: i had heard on a radio station that there might be someone in there with Tourettes but they couldnt confirm it. has anyone else heard this?

jayne xx

Hi everyone, I cant wait I love Big Brother, most people look forward to their annual holiday, I look forward to BB!! :D Davina is wicked, so is Dermot Oleary, and Russell Brand oooooh I definately would!!!!! :wub::devil::wub: Lizzie xxxx