weelewy

big thanx

hi everyone and thax for all the replys, i'd think everyones familiar with the 'fimbles', well lewis sung the big wide world song last night so clear it made me cry, he took the chickenpox yesterday but seems quite well, and i eventually got the more than words book so hopefully everything should come together with that and the pecs, i know he can talk now it just getting him do do it to communicate. My little one ryans one and due his MMR and im not sure what to do, its hard finding the single ones and there not licenced in this country but im scared the MMr may have aggrivated lewys autism, does any one have any advice please.

thanx,

luv kirsty x

Hi Kirsty

Wellcome to the froum.The only advise I can give is the decision has to be yours no one elses. Don't be pressed by professionals take your time research, research and think but the ultimate decision is yours.For some of us we have some of us haven't it is a very personal thing.

Love Lisa

hi kirsty its great news that lewis has sang a song which hopefully his speech will come...i do feel that your baby is not showing signs of autism but your older child had his mmr and then took a big step back.so it is wise to be cautious....there is no harm in finding out about the single vaccanations.take your time sweetie dont feel pushed into doing the mmr..remember the health clinic likes to have all there boxes ticked.so when people decide to not to do the mmr they get a bit jumpy.you have a child with autism already and they are your children if you dont want to take the risk with your second child that is a right choice.esspecially when your doctor cannot garentee that the damage to lewis was not done by the mmr.they cant guarentee sweatheart.so take your time.love noogsy :robbie: