stressedmumto2

Specail Thankyou

I don't get to post on here that often but I do read and I do learn a great deal form all of you and your experiences so thanks to everyone. You're all wonderfull dealing with what we have to deal with day in and day out and still loving your children continously. :wub: I never realised just how many of us have problems but since finding this site I realise I am fortunate to have what I have and I am grateful for that. >:D<<'>

Since being a member of this forum there are 2 poeple who I want to thank from the bottom of my heart without them and all their advice I would have probably done something stupid but instead I am fighting for my children.

Thanks to Phasmid for the message system and helping me so much, giving me valuable advice when dealing with so many issues and always answering my pm's, I guess at times I have prob been a pain,so sorry . Thanks Phas your one in a million. >:D<<'>

And thanks to Helen53 who has been my rock, who always listens to me at the other end of the phone, who makes me laugh when I am crying but who tells me to cry some more,lol. Who has given her time and energy to me but most of all for having faith in me and giving me the strength to carry on. Hellen you are 1 in a billion and I just had to let you know that. Thankyou so much you are an inspiration and i hope one day I can be a friend and support someone the way you have supported me :notworthy:>:D<<'> :wub:

Thank you Tasha

Today I was so proud of you. You came across as the intellegent articulate young woman that you really are and most of all - you held your head high in that room today and said " I am a good parent and I love my children and no more am I going to let anyone try and make me feel otherwise"

Tasha I am very proud of you- I appreciate your thanks but you know that the only thanks I ask is that you 'pass it forward'

Folks - this young lady sat in a room with 11 professionals, some of whom tried to make out that she was a cr*p mother and that her sons difficulties were down to her. Well, guys, today she calmly and firmly showed them that she was not a cr*p mother and that she deserved respect. She did this with a quiet dignity and I was privileged to witness it - and do you know - she is back in charge!!!

Love

HelenL

I don't really know what to say to all that. It brought a tear to my eye. :tearful:

Well done Tasha, you sound like you showed them who's boss.

Helen is a lovely kind lady, I have great respect and admiration for her and thats just what I know of her from the forum.

As For Phas, he is also a truly kind and wonderful man and his wife is just as great. They helped me too when life was at a difficult stage. So I am adding my thanks. :clap::thumbs:

Oh wow that brought a lump in my throat well done to you Tasha for standing up for yourself and your children that must have taken some guts. :clap: I can also fully understand what you say about this forum they are brilliant and the information on here has also been a godsend to me aswell :wub::notworthy::notworthy:

jayne xx

Yeah that took guts, courage and a great deal of determination. YOU have done this SMT2...YOU did it! Sounds to me from what Helen has put that you stood your ground and played a blinder.

:notworthy:

helen and phasmid are indeed very special people. i have to agree with that.

i have to commend you too stressedmum i know how difficult this has been for you. well done for staying strong and standing your ground. i am absolutley apalled at what you have had to go through. just how much is a person supposed to take? i think i would have cracked a long time ago. you are much stronger than me.

sorry i havnt been about much, or as supportive as i could have been, things are really mental here at the momment.

i really hope you get the place you need for ty. i absolutely agree wholeheartedly with you and what he needs and i hope the LEA and social services see that too.

stay strong, i know thats hard when you have jus about all the stuffing knocked out of you, but im sure you can do it.

love lisa xxx

aww how wonderful to have such great friends. >:D<<'>

SM. This made me quite teaful as well :crying: Well done to you for finding the courage and determination to stand up to these cretins that supposedly have our kids best interests at heart. >:D<<'>