Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lya of the Nox

think that we are now not coping

Guest flutter

has taken me a wee while to notice, but we are now having regular weeknd meltdowns, so i suppose i should take form that that she is no longer coping at school.Dd has been raging off and on since early morning, i cant do right for wrong, i spoke to school this week and they said she seems to them to be fine

:wallbash:

i really dont know what to do any more, has been a really cr*p week, one of my best friends has been diagnosed with big C

i just want a hole to crawl into

C x

Oh God how awful hang on in there Flutter, my husbands step dad was told he had the Big C a while ago >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

jayne xx

Hi C... >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time at the mo., and Very VERY best wiishes for your friend. >:D<<'>

As far as the w/e meltdowns go, is there anything specific that makes you think it might be school related? I know school can be a major 'A' in the ABC progression, but perhaps there are other changing dynamics that may need to be considered to? Food for thought at least, I hope...

L&P

BD

Oh Flutter, :(>:D<<'>

Sorry to hear about your friend.

I hope you find the cause of the meltdowns soon.

K x

Guest flutter

i have NO idea what is causing it all, and i have no idea where to start, some i think may be social stuffs, cos i think she is coping with the education stuffs , ( and then there are hormones!) i cant work out if it "big school" syndrome, asd or hormones :crying:

i do know that cos i tired, i not on her case all the time, so i suppose that not help.

hubs has taken her out for a bit so i can have a break, so i off to bake in a bit,

bread and blueberry mufifns anyone ???

C x

i cant work out if it "big school" syndrome, asd or hormones :crying:

Probably all 3........ god what a combination ((((hugs)))))

off to bake in a bit, bread and blueberry mufifns anyone ???

C x

Chocolate Chip Muffins if you have any :D

Sorry to hear about your friend too xxx

Joanne xxxx

Flutter >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hope things improve soon and the baking helped relax you alittle. BTW would you like me to PM you my address for any leftovers????

So sorry to hear of your friends diagnosis >:D<<'>

Take care,

Debs x

oh wow what w week! hope it gets better soon >:D<<'>

Hi Flutter,

I really hope you can find the connection soon.

I am still dealing with people seperating the home traits from the school traits. If she is bad at home,...it must be a home problem,..or so they keep trying to suggest!!

Good luck.

Elefan

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Flutter >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Matthew is not in school so I can never blame school for his meltdowns. BUT I do know that most of Matthew's meltdowns are caused by what I now call 'Social Overload' He tries so hard to get it right but knows that he is getting it wrong and this is what triggers his switch to trip. How do you get round it? Wish I knew.

>:D<<'>

Oracle

Edited by oracle

I'll keep going, if you will. >:D<<'>

Flutter,...I am racking my brains here, too. The one thing I do know, is that I am not alone and neither are you.

If you get a chance to have a moment to yourself this week, turn the music right up and sing your heart out!! I can't sing,...but it's working for me at this moment! :D

Elefan xx

Nathan still has the 'weekend special'

Its not school thats the cause, in his case it is the change from his Mon to fri routine into Sat and Sun ....Monday he is off with the staff at school but prefers his Mon to fri school routines.

Flutter, sorry just read this so now even more grateful for your nvq help. Muffins sound good- perhaps we need a virtual teashoppe? Mine's a large pot of good old PG in a china mug, cream doughnut or maybe that vanilla slice looks good. Hmmmmmmm that's the thing with these virtual cakes - no calories so I'll have both.

Sounds as though you already have some ideas about your daughter - it could be just all three things, also if you are not on top form it's not so good, she may well be picking up on your tension about your friend too.It may be more apparent when she is at home all wekend it sounds as though you have a good idea to have a bit of a break when she is out - perhaps this is the way to go for you for a bit? Thanks again, thinking of you, Kat

Hope you find the answer to your daughters anxieties soon. Enjoy your baking it gives you time to unwind.

Sending lots of >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Jen

Hi Flutter just come to your thread >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Sorry to hear about your friend's diagnosis. Could the meltdowns be symptomatic of your own stress levels at the moment?

Guest flutter

have thought about if she is " feeding off" me, but we have noticed that gradually the weekends are getting worse and worse, think tho that it is growing up stuff that she is hearing and really not getting: dieting and BOYS :crying::crying: among other stuffs, that go on at 11

baking did not help too much lol

bl**dy scales ran outa battery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but have peace just now

C x