Sign in to follow this  
openyoureyes

Fantastic Day out

Hi all

Just to say we have just had a fantastic day out at Tatton Park, with Suze and family and others from

our SPACE group.

All it took to get 8 familes out together for the day was a few emails and what a brilliant day out we had.

Picnics and the odd glass of Wine (that was me!!!) bats, balls, rockets, etc etc the kids had a great time.

Thanks to all who attended.

So go on, email your mates and get out there together, who said ASD children don't mix!!

PS Hi Suze see you tomorrow night

:dance::thumbs:

Suze Pi**ed And Completely Erratic would be my guess ;):lol::lol:

I am Sooooooo angry - where was my invite??? Just for that you can't come to Margitt wiv us Kentish Kontingent! :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you had a lovely time, and the WHOLE SUMMER AHEAD!!! :dance::dance::dance:

L&P

BD >:D<<'>

Sounds as if you are having a great time openyoureyes :D Hmmmm...now just got to work out how long it will take me to travel from Cleveland to Cheshire for your next outing :lol::lol::lol::lol: Seriously though, hope it contains to flourish. :thumbs:

Debs x

:lol: ..........it,s me!!.............hi ya........had a brill time....bit chilly but that,ll teach me not to wear the old thermals :P ....we had a bit of a moment !!!!!.............when the rather large Air Ambulance made an impromptu landing (it came to support a charity fundraiser for the air ambulance fund).......a bit of hand flapping and over excitement and that was the parents!!........see ya later......suzex

awww wish i lived near someone in this group, aww well glad u had a great time though >:D<<'>

Suze.... :o

What's all this people playing out and not letting on :crying:

I'm glad to hear the margate kent thingy is on because I'm definately within reasonable driving of that.... Please don't organise and then do it without me :o

sounds like you all had a great time :thumbs:

:dance: .............hey you.....shall definitely post up next time we go out.......but I bet it,s at least 2 hrs oneway for you :( ..............

:lol: ..........it,s me!!.............hi ya........had a brill time....bit chilly but that,ll teach me not to wear the old thermals :P ....we had a bit of a moment !!!!!.............when the rather large Air Ambulance made an impromptu landing (it came to support a charity fundraiser for the air ambulance fund).......a bit of hand flapping and over excitement and that was the parents!!........see ya later......suzex

So it was a bit of a whopper of a chopper was it?? And who was the charity fund raiser it came to support? Wasn't you running the marathon, was it suze... told you before: NOT WITHOUT THE SPORTS BRA!!!

What did you raise, by the way? And who for??

:D (he said innocently)..... >:D<<'>

you are very bad, .... mr. badders.....but in answer to your question, it was the biggest I,ve ever seen :D